What's new

Beard oil/ mustache wax

1676947282095.png

Nice try. You're not Billy Gibbons :flipoff2:

A few things that might help.

-Avoid hot showers.
-Keep lukewarm showers as short as possible.
-Wash 2x per week. Conditioner optional, not required.
-Oil regularly, apply while still damp out of the shower or early in the morning. Oil is for your skin, you don't need much
-comb it a couple times a day with a beard comb/brush.
-Dont over apply beard balm. Very easy to do, and make sure you get it warm in your hands before working into your beard.
-keep it trimmed.
Guaranteed man bun right here ^^^ :flipoff2:

Always when when camping. Don't need to worry about clogging the sewer pipe when squatting over a hole. They are also good for a "maintenance wipe" on a sweaty day.
Damn...beard balm, baby wipes. WTF? Is the next topic going to be, "is it required to do a reach around or just common curtesy?"

I guess some of you wear jeans with fake mud and pressed seams....:flipoff2:

Gucci boggers:lmao:

I am a polar opposite of a hipster, but my beard gets wiry (sp) read unruly as fukk.
I've never been a user of the stuff, so figured I'd try the ibb trust....

So you closet hipsters ragging on this should come out already :lmao:

Oil helps with the itchiness and keeps your skin from drying out.

Balm helps keep things in check to stop the hobo look.

Grand total, I spend less than 5 minutes a day on my beard. So all you fags whining about the effort have got to be the laziest bunch of assholes around.

I just use hair conditioner. Has worked fine since the last time I trimmed my goatee, circa 2016ish. Some are better than others...but I just use the cheap shit.

Gonna invest in this stuff for my scraggly pube glued on beard...

Been casually thinking about doing this since I'm so cheap. Do you have a recipe that you use?

I bet soap is easy too.
If I'm using the three oils, it's 1/3 of each. Leave room for the essential oils. I use an iodine style dropper bottle. The apricot oil will go rancid first. The other two have a long shelf life.

I like lemon/pine. Menthol/basil is a second. Easy on menthol powder. Experimenting with sandalwood. Cedar, rosemary, clove, sage... Start small and build.

If I'm using the three oils, it's 1/3 of each. Leave room for the essential oils. I use an iodine style dropper bottle. The apricot oil will go rancid first. The other two have a long shelf life.

I like lemon/pine. Menthol/basil is a second. Easy on menthol powder. Experimenting with sandalwood. Cedar, rosemary, clove, sage... Start small and build.
The 3 oils should be motor, hydraulic and 2 stroke.

Sometimes I trim mine before the wife gives me a haircut. Use a #3-4 guard in the winter, and #2 in the summer. Screw all the oils and whatnot.

When I had a beard I used honest amish beard wax...worked well.

Top Back Refresh