What's new

Barnwell Mountain TX

Wades_76_cj7

RZR guy, NO I am not gay..
Member Number
Loc
KC MO
Kicking around the idea of a Labor Day weekend trip to Barnwell. Anyone local that wants to meet and greet? Looks like it's about 8 hours away so my plan was to roll in on Thursday late afternoon and stay 'til Monday morning. Park website calendar shows they aren't open on Labor Day but wasn't sure if it's just a default setting on the software?

Have some friends that live in Texarkana, Kirby AR and Mena that go pretty regular.

I want to go there too. Not sure when we can this year but I'll post up if we lock in a weekend.

Well I looked on their website and the calendar says closed on Mondays.. that's fine they should be open for holidays like Labor day right? Nope.

I messaged them on their FB page and they said they are not open on Labor Day.. well shit. I am 8 hours away and wanted to go down Thursday afternoon and come home Monday.. So I guess I'll find somewhere else to go.

I’ve been wanting to make a trip there. All I have is a stock 1000 Ranger. This a SxS only trip?
Well I looked on their website and the calendar says closed on Mondays.. that's fine they should be open for holidays like Labor day right? Nope.

I messaged them on their FB page and they said they are not open on Labor Day.. well shit. I am 8 hours away and wanted to go down Thursday afternoon and come home Monday.. So I guess I'll find somewhere else to go.
I remember that shit now, yeah weird operating hours.

I am headed to Hot Springs at the end of the month. Depending on how it goes I will either do a Hot Springs or SMORR for Labor Day weekend. You guys are welcome to join us either way. With the planned Kokopelli trip in late Sept I will probably stay closer to home for Labor Day weekend to conserve $$ and vacation time.

Top Back Refresh