What's new

Banish 30

So those of you that have just bought a can how long have you waited?
I was talking to a friend in NH that just picked his up from jail after a year. He told me the the owner of the store where he got his now has some new system with the feds where you get the approval and the can with in a week after filling out the paperwork. Apparently hes the only store in NH with this system.
Anyone heard of it, or total BS. I recall hearing something about this coming soon but...
ATF has changed the process for everyone. its no longer first in first out, whoever gets their background check completed is now prioritized, hence the 48hr turn around some people are seeing. That being said there is no word on how that is affecting those who submitted awhile ago. it also only applies to individual submissions.

Just got the ATF approval email, looks like the can is out of jail and I can pick it up tomorrow. 2 weeks from submittal to approval. That's an improvement.....

I was actually wondering if they were even gonna pass me, with me welding for over 40 years I don't have alot of fingerprints to pickup, ended up 8 out of 10 were poor quality and only 2 were fair. Guess that's good enough for government work.

Top Back Refresh