What's new

Ban the kid diddler!

Overbear if you're gonna throw out an accusation like that, you better have facts to back it up. Not all of us were on pbb when this came up. I left shortly after vs bought them and I dont remember seeing anything about evernoob being a pedo.

Overbear if you're gonna throw out an accusation like that, you better have facts to back it up. Not all of us were on pbb when this came up. I left shortly after vs bought them and I dont remember seeing anything about evernoob being a pedo.

Thread's no longer about that. Buncha loverboys coordinating their next play date is the new hard target.

This has been a long time debate. It's based on the assumption that Evernoob is a different banned member, which I don't think was ever corroborated.

Evernoob could probably clear his own name if he was willing to admit what he did.

My guess is he diddled a kid when he was basically a kid. But whatever, it is not my business. But like everyone, I like speculating. It's clear that he's not good with the ladies so it's not a far cry to assume he would act as a predator.

he is a different member and won't admit what his other username(s) were, but I don't "speculate" about someone being a pedophile in an open forum without some kind of logical evidence aside from Overbear making it up

he has flat out said that the only conviction of consequence on his record is a Misd. Dom Violence, thanks to some super special sets of laws regarding rights, Misd DV is the only (nearly the only?) non-felony crime that can net you loss of rights for life.

Nope, this is me, I have one username:

Click image for larger version  Name:	evernoob.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.3 KB ID:	26861

I have 69 posts outside Chit Chat and didn't visit PBB for over a decade after vs bought them. I've only owned mildly modified trucks and had no reason to participate in PBB other than reading about builds and looking at pictures, which I do a lot of.

I came back to PBB... ohhh..... about a year or year and a half ago, and looked around at VS and how the board had changed. Made a few nostalgia posts, then went HAM on troll. Got banned in a thread about a PBB member saying he was going to 'toughen up my weak grandson' by taking him for a ride on a go-cart with open exhaust, because the little fellow had run away from the go-cart the day before. He also said he liked the other grandson that wasn't afriad.

I put the hammer down on insulting the guy and calling him out for favoritism and child abuse. Roxy banned me because I DID become abusive toward that old faggot and got right in his family shit after such an ugly post and the exposure of his ugly, childish soul.

I am proud to have been banned off of VS PBB in such a way.

Everyone on that board should have been on my side and we should have all been banned together.

My exit from PBB was literally the most honorable of everyone here. That is a fact. I chose a worthy hill to die on, and in my 30 year relationship with the internet, my banning from PBB was one of the most legendary things anyone has ever done. I am a badass.

Last edited:

I have 69 posts outside Chit Chat and didn't visit PBB for over a decade after vs bought them. I've only owned mildly modified trucks and had no reason to participate in PBB other than reading about builds and looking at pictures, which I do a lot of.

I came back to PBB... ohhh..... about a year or year and a half ago, and looked around at VS and how the board had changed. Made a few nostalgia posts, then went HAM on troll. Got banned in a thread about a PBB member saying he was going to 'toughen up my weak grandson' by taking him for a ride on a go-cart with open exhaust, because the little fellow had run away from the go-cart the day before. He also said he liked the other grandson that wasn't afriad.

I put the hammer down on insulting the guy and calling him out for favoritism and child abuse. Roxy banned me because I DID become abusive toward that old faggot and got right in his family shit after such an ugly post and the exposure of his ugly, childish soul.

Everyone on that board should have been on my side and we should have all been banned together.

My exit from PBB was literally the most honorable of everyone here. That is a fact. I chose a worthy hill to die on, and in my 30 year relationship with the internet, my banning from PBB was one of the most legendary things anyone has ever done. I am a badass.

I'm sure that Cvnt nothingwillchangelance will be along to challenge this.:lmao:

Ever heard the cool story about poking bears?

Nobody wants your jar of ptomaine and cigarette ashes, ya fucking snowflake. Washington is like Bubba Gump Shrimp. "Jarred apples, smoked apples, apple cocktail, apples and dumplings, apple soup, apple stew, fried apple, apple kebabs, apple burgers, apple sandwich....that's about it".

Get the fuck out of here with your apples and if you can't handle what I say then you seriously need to go back to your Facebook or reddit, Karen.

i was hoping you would keep kunting around you fawking kunty mc kuntkuk. i will sleep well knowing your still a kunt. for a minute there i was thinking you manned the fawk up and killed yourself.

because your a kunt.

Last edited:
Wtf. This shit again? Take pirate back to pirate. Leave us normal people alone.

lolololololol "normal".

no really. Wtf.

. . . I have one username:

Do you have only one username?

Do you have another PBB username? Because you said you did.

Were you lying then? OR . . . are you lying now?

Do you see why your word is worth dogshit?

Character counts, kuntburger.

Just like all gun owners should stand up for your gun rights as a prohibited person :homer:

Back when you had full rights of a good citizen, did you lobby for the gun rights of shitbags?

OR . . . are you a self-centered, raging hypocrite?

And now kids, everknob will illustrate for us: delusions of grandeur

Wow :laughing:

i was hoping you would keep ****ing around you fawking ****y mc ****. i will sleep well knowing your still a ****. for a minute there i was thinking you manned the fawk up and killed yourself.

because your a ****.

I'm sorry.... this is incomprehensible. I guess I'll register it as a hateful post of some type. Hate noted, good day.

Yeah, that's a veiled threat and you're telling me I should watch out for violent or otherwise revenge about words spoken on the internet.

THREAT?
I STOOD UP FOR YOUR **** ASS MORE THAN ONCE TODAY.

​You're a BITCH
​​​​​​
FUCK OFF BITCH

YOU'RE A CVNT

FUCK OFF CVNT

​​​​​​YOU ARE REALLY A WHACK JOB PIECE OF SHIT.

Do you see why your word is worth dogshit?

Character counts, kuntburger.

Just like all gun owners should stand up for your gun rights as a prohibited person :homer:

Back when you had full rights of a good citizen, did you lobby for the gun rights of shitbags?

And now kids, everknob will illustrate for us: delusions of grandeur

Wow :laughing:

Umm, back when I had my gun Rights in the 1990s, I had the half-formed notion that when a person's stint with the Justice System is done, they should be free from all sanction. I know that. You're asking me about a specific thing, and that's unreasonable given the situation. I was not as vehement about it, but yes, my general opinion was then, and has always been, that when a person is done, their debt is paid, they are done with involvement and free to go.

Both my experience since that time, AND the fact that every faggot in the world can pull up your arrest record and criminal record for $29.95 has definitely solidified my views.

You're asking about how my views evolved, specifically if I changed my views after my fuck-up. The answer is no, only the degree changed.

Have I been hypocritical before? Yes I have, not on this specific subject though. I will admit to:
  • Hypocrisy
  • Pride
  • Sloth
  • Wrath
  • Being a bully
And many other character faults. I don't believe these are the defining characteristics of my makeup but... whatever. I am not a perfect man.

You seem to have a major misconception, Bronco. That misconception is, that you will be questioning me on the internet, and that you and all of your friends' opinions about me means fuckall.

I think what you're asking is, if I have another username with personally identifiable information so that someone can get revenge on me. The answer is no. I answer that because no one needs to pay for my big mouth. So whatever profile you're thinking of is not me. See, I have both balls and character, faggot.

You need to contact

tips.fbi.gov

If you think I'm doing something wrong. Don't hesitate, I don't.

Umm, back when I had my gun Rights in the 1990s, I had the half-formed notion that when a person's stint with the Justice System is done, they should be free from all sanction. I know that. You're asking me about a specific thing, and that's unreasonable given the situation. I was not as vehement about it, but yes, my general opinion was then, and has always been, that when a person is done, their debt is paid, they are done with involvement and free to go.

Both my experience since that time, AND the fact that every faggot in the world can pull up your arrest record and criminal record for $29.95 has definitely solidified my views.

You're asking about how my views evolved, specifically if I changed my views after my fuck-up. The answer is no, only the degree changed.

Have I been hypocritical before? Yes I have, not on this specific subject though. I will admit to:
  • Hypocrisy
  • Pride
  • Sloth
  • Wrath
  • Being a bully
And many other character faults. I don't believe these are the defining characteristics of my makeup but... whatever. I am not a perfect man.

You seem to have a major misconception, Bronco. That misconception is, that you will be questioning me on the internet, and that you and all of your friends' opinions about me means fuckall.

I think what you're asking is, if I have another username with personally identifiable information so that someone can get revenge on me. The answer is no. I answer that because no one needs to pay for my big mouth.

You need to contact

tips.fbi.gov

Cowards gone cower

• Hypocrisy
  • Pride
  • Sloth
  • Wrath
  • Being a bully

I think what you're asking is, if I have another username with personally identifiable information so that someone can get revenge on me. The answer is no. I answer that because no one needs to pay for my big mouth. So whatever profile you're thinking of is not me. See, I have both balls and character, faggot.

You need to contact

tips.fbi.gov

Fuck you cvnt

THREAT?
I STOOD UP FOR YOUR **** ASS MORE THAN ONCE TODAY.

​You're a BITCH
​​​​​​
FUCK OFF BITCH

YOU'RE A CVNT

FUCK OFF CVNT

​​​​​​YOU ARE REALLY A WHACK JOB PIECE OF SHIT.

Not a veiled threat from you, more of a general veiled threat, which I've heard from people before. People were very angry about my intrusion on that thread and Roxy for her part probably did me a favor.

I am very specific about my insults and back-talk as you have seen, and you shouldn't take that comment as me being flippant to you. Not that I can tell, I have hate from all sides so... but you know, I mean, I want to be specific with my offense, and I meant you none.

You'll probably hate me in another couple of days anyway, but I don't want it to be misunderstood. I try to not slap away help or advice. I need it. So thank you for the advice.

Not a veiled threat from you, more of a general veiled threat, which I've heard from people before.

I am very specific about my insults and back-talk as you have seen, and you shouldn't take that comment as me being flippant to you. Not that I can tell, I have hate from all sides so... but you know, I mean, I want to be specific with my offense, and I meant you none.

:laughing:

i'm only laughing because this quoted response is pretty much what went through my head as i was reading that stuff.

I almost can't believe how seriously some people take the internet, and i like to think i take it pretty seriously most days :rasta:

1270140664297.jpg

Not a veiled threat from you, more of a general veiled threat, which I've heard from people before. People were very angry about my intrusion on that thread and Roxy for her part probably did me a favor.

Fuck you lunatic. Go choke on a pickle or a dick or a dog turd. You're a piece of shit.

You're asking about how my views evolved . . .
No, I was inquiring as to whether or not you're a hypocrite.

I was not as vehement about it . . .
Answer = "YES". You expect of others that which you are unwilling to give.
OK, so . . . answer = "self-centered, raging hypocrite" - no surprise.

Let's see if your soft, deluded head can handle simple questions:

I think what you're asking is, if I have another username with personally identifiable information so that someone can get revenge on me. The answer is no. I answer that because no one needs to pay for my big mouth. So whatever profile you're thinking of is not me.

You obtuse, self-fellating nutbag. :homer:

I asked simple, unambiguous, straightforward questions with zero ulterior motives, you paranoid fuckstick.
My purpose was for you to pick which lie you're running, and explain away the other.
EDIT: and I didn't even ask your other username(s) - you injected 100% of the controversy

See, I have both balls and character,

Umm . . . not seeing evidence of either there, Skippy.
But, to be fair, I'm not deluded. Tell Napoleon "hi" :flipoff2:

FYI, I'm straight, happily married, and secure in my sexuality.
So, your throwing the term "faggot" at me holds zero power.
You project the maturity and reason of a retarded 13 year old.

You need to contact

tips.fbi.gov

Oh, Jesus - get the fawk over yourself :homer:

You have zero worth to me, and I assure you I'm not stalking you or giving you any thought outside what I post here.
Your delusions of grandeur are running strong - maybe slip the electroshock tech. a 20 to give you an extra zap :laughing:

Last edited:

Welcome to irate4x4 mr. president. Happy to see you active outside Twitter.

The Internet : Does this make you Ivanka? :confused:

Someone kneel on his neck and see what happens:usa:

Top Back Refresh