What's new

Ban the kid diddler!

(unt also works.

Every community has one.

An ass, a cvnt, a pervert, every community has one of those.

He's our long-winded cantankerous Machiavellian ...aka jackass with a port on the side of his neck where the grandstanding leaks out.

I put him on the ignore list right after he was trolling the suicide thread.

His only company is SDCJ. Not for anything he’s done here, but since I wanted to ignore him for years at the old board and couldn’t.

Neither deserve to be banned for being (unts. But that is what they are, and you have to decide if they’re worth your time.

I put him on the ignore list right after he was trolling the suicide thread.

His only company is SDCJ. Not for anything he’s done here, but since I wanted to ignore him for years at the old board and couldn’t.

Neither deserve to be banned for being (unts. But that is what they are, and you have to decide if they’re worth your time.

SDCJ is just a contrairian crying out for someone to pay attention to him

What the fuck, really? Do we have to take up a donation to get the child molester Evernoob banned from the board?
I'd rather take up a donation to buy you a sack.
Let me get this str8, you are such a swallowing cuck that you are not able to ignore another person without help.

This makes you look like a twink at a blow bang of top bbc.

damn son. Grow some thick skin.

So, what did he diddle? How old was he/she/it?
How old was he when the diddling went down?

Seriously. There is a big difference between a 18yo fking a 17yo, and any age doing something to actual children.

*note I'm 42 and really don't need anything under 30 at all, it's just not turning me on. I try, but they piss me off within minutes with all the fucking high speed talking...

*note I'm 42 and really don't need anything under 30 at all, it's just not turning me on. I try, but they piss me off within minutes with all the fucking high speed talking...

Probably too busy staring at a phone anyways. :homer:

I don't care for you either! :flipoff2:

:skip:

:flipoff2:

Not you ya dingbat... some guys get off on trying to be the know it all guy with an answer for everything and pretty much just come off as a jerk (despite their best intent, or not). Most just see it for what it is I think. An irrational cry for attention, or dare I say Attention Whore? :laughing:

Comical, yet annoying at the same time. :stirthepot:

Not my job to cross post from old shit from a old site. I call what I remember, and what I saw go down. Everdipshit is a pedo, not my place to call for him to be banned, just remind everyone what a sick fuck he is.

YOU made the pedo stuff up yourself. You are like a fucking Democrat. You state something you "believe" and then turn around and refer back to that statement as fact.

If you can't prove the guy is a pedophile, then STFU about it.

his douchebaggedness will stand well enough on it's own without you making shit up

Bunch of (unts. If he did some pedo shit, not like the 2 year spread Romeo and Juliet shit, or am 18 year old on her birthday shit, then yeah, drag him off, but if all the Karen's just don't like him, fuck them. Ignore him if you don't want to read it.

yes, and that is all that is known. Overbear made up the pedo shit

This has been a long time debate. It's based on the assumption that Evernoob is a different banned member, which I don't think was ever corroborated.

Evernoob could probably clear his own name if he was willing to admit what he did.

My guess is he diddled a kid when he was basically a kid. But whatever, it is not my business. But like everyone, I like speculating. It's clear that he's not good with the ladies so it's not a far cry to assume he would act as a predator.

Evernoob gets off on getting under people's skin and the negative attention that comes with it. He also selectively argues the parts of a thread to "win" while ignoring reality when it suits him.

If that bothers you ignore him or simply shun his input in threads and he will wither.

Serious accusation there. Are we 100% confirmed on this? Same person? I was stopped at the Canadian border once because someone with the exact name and birthday as I had a warrant for their arrest. I was hammered pretty good by Canadian border patrol about where I was coming from, etc. After 30m they sent me on my way.

Oh sh*t , did they syrup board you ?

This has been a long time debate. It's based on the assumption that Evernoob is a different banned member, which I don't think was ever corroborated.

Evernoob could probably clear his own name if he was willing to admit what he did.

My guess is he diddled a kid when he was basically a kid. But whatever, it is not my business. But like everyone, I like speculating. It's clear that he's not good with the ladies so it's not a far cry to assume he would act as a predator.

he is a different member and won't admit what his other username(s) were, but I don't "speculate" about someone being a pedophile in an open forum without some kind of logical evidence aside from Overbear making it up

he has flat out said that the only conviction of consequence on his record is a Misd. Dom Violence, thanks to some super special sets of laws regarding rights, Misd DV is the only (nearly the only?) non-felony crime that can net you loss of rights for life.

he is a different member and won't admit what his other username(s) were, but I don't "speculate" about someone being a pedophile in an open forum without some kind of logical evidence aside from Overbear making it up

That's a good point.

YOU made the pedo stuff up yourself. You are like a fucking Democrat. You state something you "believe" and then turn around and refer back to that statement as fact.

If you can't prove the guy is a pedophile, then STFU about it.

his douchebaggedness will stand well enough on it's own without you making shit up

That's what I remember from the old place. OB making shit up.

Oh sh*t , did they syrup board you ?

No, but I couldn't stop laughing at the guy. There is nothing intimidating about a French accent. I thought he was just messing around at first. The madder the guy got, the harder I had to hold in laughing. :laughing:

Douchecanoe. :lmao: Never gets old.

fetch

Top Back Refresh