What's new

Baby Hygiene used products being left in office kitchen trash

Kid diapers dont really smell if theyre on mommas tit. Real food is a different story...

Cliff Notes for the knuckle draggers because Its the lamest shit in the world...

So far on the OP's written responses; I've noticed the behaviors of gossip, temper got flared, being greedy/grumpy/nasty/selfish...

Prolly at the office they talk about that you're about to "climb the walls".... Wonder if its a bet?

Better stay home in bed...? If reporting to work, at least snap a pix of the nymphomaniac...

:flipoff2: in for funk 3-

I tihnk OP is a C.unt.

And doesn't have kids. :laughing: If she's been bitched, it's not your problem. End of story.:laughing:

Cliff Notes for the Reading Impaired:

Havent had diaper duty since I had younger siblings over 25 years ago.
Last GF had a 9 year old. Current GF no kids.
Asked general census about disposing of. Thought office kitchen should be off limits because it is literally 5x5 tops.
She is not F/T Im actually surprised she even showed up in the last 2 weeks and if lucky about 4 hours a day and 2 times a week at that. Grandpa is not Happy about that.
Did I mention all of the breast pump equipment on the counter and left in the sink. I find odd more than anything in the sense that is it that dirty at the apartment that she would rather do it here.
They bought her 2 TWO YES I REPEAT 2 NEW garbage cans to put in the Office for her to use for trash with MOTORIZED LIDS. She is still not touching those.
They Removed the other Guy from the room so she could have space for her and Baby Whom she places under the desk.
Dad and Step mom both bitched her out today about leaving Diapers in kitchen trash. Step mom cleans the offices.
Im not showing sympathy because she was told by entire family to not date the dad. But she was 21 So she knew what she was doing. Lied to BF about birth control BF believed it was working.
Passive aggressive bullshit. Yea Im fully in tune with the way things are responded too. In this group. Greg is still not that good of a troll. He should get some tips from CHuckie.
I tried to paint a mental picture for the knuckle draggers because Its the lamest shit in the world get pics.
Anything else Oh yea I was on the road all day sorry for the delay.

You trying to write a soap opera OP????
You suck at writing soap opera’s!!!!

From what I've read, the girl the o.p. is complaining about shouldn't be allowed to breed anyway. Throw her, her baby daddy, and the baby all in a diaper dumpster, make whereverthefuck great again

Top Back Refresh