What's new

Baby Hygiene used products being left in office kitchen trash

...so I guess your really just JoshTurner from Pirate huh.

Not even close...

Admit that your post reads like being stuck in a funk...

I was wondering if the bf looks like Zach Cox or Tiny Lister because either way you won't stand upright to him :Morgan Freeman voice "But he would not get his life in order": and talk like a DI & manhandle the punk.

:flipoff2: In for the funk 2-

Greg STFU you fucking rookie. You probably park the toothbrush in your ass when its not in use.

As stated they went and put brand new stuff for her by her desk to make it convenient for her. Both her DAD and Grandpa have already told her not to do it. She has everything she needs by her desk shit they even moved the other person out of the office she was sharing with. Just to make it easier for her. Home VS work are two entirely different situations. Did I mention Grandpa and Uncle both fired her once already for doing dumb shit around here. As for the passive aggressive notes. Grandpa has them on the wall and watches the camera. And he will straight up rip you a new one for dumb shit like this.

The bathroom sink and the kitchen sink are separated by a wall and 8 inches. Again if Grandpa caught her he would probably chase her ass out of the office. As for them being snobs lol not by any means None of them live in a mcmansion or gated communities.

I will probably be around longer than her I was before and am more vested in its future.

My biggest insight was do more people with kids actually throw diapers away in the kitchen rather then the bathroom or other closed trash can. Because so far only 3 adults have admitted to it.

Greg again STFU your a fucking amateur at being a fucking troll. I'm willing to bet you are the first to go or confined to a certain part of the forum kind of like a play pen for an idiot.

And last of my topic on this is with everyone going gonzo over spraying everything down from fear of a virus this is literally counter productive to a public work space.

The BF is all yours DET107 it sounds like you have an affliction of male bonding but forgot to prequel it with no homo so I guess your really just JoshTurner from Pirate huh .

From your bitching about Greg on here to your incessant bitching about a single working mother, i see you like to pick on people who you are weaker than you. Why dont you respond to the rest of us who are telling you to let it go, maybe try and help the girl out.

but all you want to do is throw a fit, complain about greg here, point out the girls weight and say how much the upper management and patriarchs wont stand for her doing what she is doing.

OK... so go taddle on her. Go throw a closed door hissy fit in your bosses office. or man up and stop being such a whine bag. You strike me as someone who is very unhappy in their personal life. Try a little compassion with someone who seems to be working full time, raising a child, and doesnt sound like they are bitching about it.

can we invite her on here to tell us how bad it is to have to work with some OCD break-room stalker who cant handle a temporary situation of minor inconvenience? The kid wont be with her in the office forever and wont be in diapers forever either. as he gets bigger the frequency of the diapers decrease.

I personally think outside daycares, schools, and the occasional bring you kid to work day, kids have no place in a work setting.

But this is a small family owned mom & pop shop so their operation is completely up to them.

OP, have you ever farted in the break room or near anyone elses food or personal space?:stirthepot:

So yea I work for a small family run business. Um the granddaughter has a 2 month old and has started bringing the kid to the office because her BF decided he didn't want to work here any longer but also doesn't want to watch their kid. Yes they both worked here for a fair amount of time. He feels its a womans' job in fact his words. So she has been finally showing up with baby in tow. Now other than a couple fusses in a 6 hour period not a problem to me. Nothing heard or seen. But she feels its too much work to walk 5 more steps and put the used diapers and wipes in the trash in the bathroom. And I have even seen her use the kitchen sink to wash her hands. This facility is not ment for childcare. But also I have to wonder if she does it here does she do it at home as well. Would you have zero problems walking into the kitchen and catching that smell. Now if she had taken the time to throw out the trash since ironically even all of the food bags and coffee cups are hers as well. At the end of each day I probably would be a little less inclined to object. But that hasn't happened yet. Oh and for pics imagine 80lb white girl ballooned to 160lb white girl trying to still wear the same clothes she did when lighter. She thinks it will motivate here to exercise.

Yeah, it sounds like a woman's job the way you're bitching about office-time shit like this. Do they let you keep the red Swingline at your desk? This is office shit and a family business to boot. This is what office women bitch about, and you are one of them.

As you have been told this is a single mother working full time. There are so many creative ways to communicate your way out of this without catching a stink, you wouldn't last a week in a medical coding department full of bitch-ass women. Trust me, I fix their computers.

You need to buy some shit people suggested, be happy about the baby (should be easy if you're over the age of 28, babies are cute), and go "Jeeeze that's rough, I remeber when we had ours, up all night, working, so many things to do.... Hey let's get a Babie Genie or whatever and that way you can always put the shit in there, it's just so much faster, yeah I always used Desitin, oh wait until they start eating beans!...." etc etc.

Seriously you need to man up and charm your way out of this, you will never last in a family business which isn't your family.

Also you can man up and smell some baby shit, she's there in the office working, not at home bumping meth and letting the baby wail in a closed hot bedroom. You need to step back, you are acting like an office bitch.

What kinda homo calls shitty diapers "baby hygiene products"?

Someone who has never had kids. Parents refer to them as trash or diaper bombs. 🙉 🙈 🙊

@Op. Its a family business and she is in the family. Dont like it find a new place to work.
Sounds like she is working extremely hard doing 3 full time jobs, work, taking care of 2 month old, taking care of deadbeat dad. Honestly buy a diaper genie and some refills, be helpful. If you ask the others in the office they will probably chip in. Make it a good idea like a present and not a complaint. Show up early and put it in the trash area or her office If you’re buying it alone. Or just ask her if she needs some help, being a new parent is way harder than one can imagine, I can't even imagine what it would be like taking care of a baby and baby daddy. Also dont fuck with her, postpartum is a real thing and many moms hide it because they feel like its their fault. Pushing in that situation is extremely bad for mom and kid.

Heres the deal, odds are the kitchen trash is the one most frequently taken out. Makes sense to put smelly stuff in there.

And if pops and grandpa are that put off by it, and already had words about it let them deal with it, not your problem. They'll find them eventually, if they blame you for dumping your diaper in the kitchen trash, we here at irate will probably agree with them.

If you can't stand the heat (or stink) stay out of the kitchen.

You're going to lose this battle, better to stay in your area and worry about you.

When I worked at a Retail store occasionally one of the trashcans would be incredibly horrific smelling because some douche had put a shitty diaper in it and it would ripen and be unbelievably stinky. That is one thing that does not belong in a regular trash can. Time to deal with it and force change.

Has the diaper genie improved? Had one in 2002 never bought a refill for it, that stink did not stay in the tube bag. Who thought concentrating that funk was a good idea? first time emptying it :barf:Wet diapers went in the kitchen trash shit ones went directly to outside trash.

Greg STFU you fucking rookie. You probably park the toothbrush in your ass when its not in use.

As stated they went and put brand new stuff for her by her desk to make it convenient for her. Both her DAD and Grandpa have already told her not to do it. She has everything she needs by her desk shit they even moved the other person out of the office she was sharing with. Just to make it easier for her. Home VS work are two entirely different situations. Did I mention Grandpa and Uncle both fired her once already for doing dumb shit around here. As for the passive aggressive notes. Grandpa has them on the wall and watches the camera. And he will straight up rip you a new one for dumb shit like this.

The bathroom sink and the kitchen sink are separated by a wall and 8 inches. Again if Grandpa caught her he would probably chase her ass out of the office. As for them being snobs lol not by any means None of them live in a mcmansion or gated communities.

I will probably be around longer than her I was before and am more vested in its future.

My biggest insight was do more people with kids actually throw diapers away in the kitchen rather then the bathroom or other closed trash can. Because so far only 3 adults have admitted to it.

Greg again STFU your a fucking amateur at being a fucking troll. I'm willing to bet you are the first to go or confined to a certain part of the forum kind of like a play pen for an idiot.

And last of my topic on this is with everyone going gonzo over spraying everything down from fear of a virus this is literally counter productive to a public work space.

The BF is all yours DET107 it sounds like you have an affliction of male bonding but forgot to prequel it with no homo so I guess your really just JoshTurner from Pirate huh .

I would honestly like to know how you thought this thread was gonna go???
You’re taking issue with a single mom and baby!!! You didn’t think men wouldn’t take issue with that??? Some of us here are married with children, have daughter’s, and sisters!!!!
You better report back and let us know how this ends after bitching to grandpa and family!!!

Greg STFU you fucking rookie. . . .

. . .

If Greg is such an amateur at being a troll, what does that make you for letting him get under your skin? :homer:

Has the diaper genie improved? Had one in 2002 never bought a refill for it, that stink did not stay in the tube bag. Who thought concentrating that funk was a good idea? first time emptying it :barf:Wet diapers went in the kitchen trash shit ones went directly to outside trash.

Yes, they're much better. The one from 2002, was it put the diaper in and twist the bag to seal it off? The one we have has a clam shell that's under the lid that pinches the bag when it's closed with the foot pedal.

Yes, they're much better. The one from 2002, was it put the diaper in and twist the bag to seal it off? The one we have has a clam shell that's under the lid that pinches the bag when it's closed with the foot pedal.

yep ended up with a 10' long string of shit sausages.:laughing:

Hey Op unless your gods gift to that place you bitch about his grand kid and daughter your life is going to get hard there. If your to dense to figure it out I will spell it out for you. Blood always out weighs employees. You can be replaced his grand daughter cant. So either be a man and STFU or find a new place to work. But stop being a cvnt, you started out attacking a new mom. You do know the odds of finding a daycare that accepts a 2 month old is very small correct? If it bugs dad & grandpa that bad then they will handle it. If not then deal or walk. Its that simple but your choosing to dig in when your getting solid advice on here.

Whatever you do report back on how long it took you to get fired.

Cliff Notes for the Reading Impaired:

Havent had diaper duty since I had younger siblings over 25 years ago.
Last GF had a 9 year old. Current GF no kids.
Asked general census about disposing of. Thought office kitchen should be off limits because it is literally 5x5 tops.
She is not F/T Im actually surprised she even showed up in the last 2 weeks and if lucky about 4 hours a day and 2 times a week at that. Grandpa is not Happy about that.
Did I mention all of the breast pump equipment on the counter and left in the sink. I find odd more than anything in the sense that is it that dirty at the apartment that she would rather do it here.
They bought her 2 TWO YES I REPEAT 2 NEW garbage cans to put in the Office for her to use for trash with MOTORIZED LIDS. She is still not touching those.
They Removed the other Guy from the room so she could have space for her and Baby Whom she places under the desk.
Dad and Step mom both bitched her out today about leaving Diapers in kitchen trash. Step mom cleans the offices.
Im not showing sympathy because she was told by entire family to not date the dad. But she was 21 So she knew what she was doing. Lied to BF about birth control BF believed it was working.
Passive aggressive bullshit. Yea Im fully in tune with the way things are responded too. In this group. Greg is still not that good of a troll. He should get some tips from CHuckie.
I tried to paint a mental picture for the knuckle draggers because Its the lamest shit in the world get pics.
Anything else Oh yea I was on the road all day sorry for the delay.

Asked general census about disposing of. Thought office kitchen should be off limits because it is literally 5x5 tops.
She is not F/T Im actually surprised she even showed up in the last 2 weeks and if lucky about 4 hours a day and 2 times a week at that. Grandpa is not Happy about that.
Did I mention all of the breast pump equipment on the counter and left in the sink. I find odd more than anything in the sense that is it that dirty at the apartment that she would rather do it here.
They bought her 2 TWO YES I REPEAT 2 NEW garbage cans to put in the Office for her to use for trash with MOTORIZED LIDS. She is still not touching those.
They Removed the other Guy from the room so she could have space for her and Baby Whom she places under the desk.
Dad and Step mom both bitched her out today about leaving Diapers in kitchen trash. Step mom cleans the offices.
Im not showing sympathy because she was told by entire family to not date the dad. But she was 21 So she knew what she was doing. Lied to BF about birth control BF believed it was working.
Passive aggressive bullshit. Yea Im fully in tune with the way things are responded too. In this group. Greg is still not that good of a troll. He should get some tips from CHuckie.
I tried to paint a mental picture for the knuckle draggers because Its the lamest shit in the world get pics.

Agreed he is not that good of a troll but he must be getting better. You seem to be swinging from his nut sack more and more:flipoff2::stirthepot:

Has there been pics of the fatty with the semon demon yet? Has anyone called the OP a Seeunt

Being a new mom is hard and her family is allowed to bitch but I'm not sure you are. Learn to deal with it and try to help her out, or find a new job.

The "company" is probably required to provide her with a lactation space. If she wants to push it, she will probably win. Definatley lose favor with thefamily, but they won't be able to just can her ass. One more reason to never hire family.

I brought the appearance to discourage the tasteless knuckle draggers from inquiring.
I like your avatar. It is tasteful. Now I have to read the thread.

Top Back Refresh