What's new

Are you a face mask wearing lemming?

I wear a mask if going into a store etc and a sign on the door says mask required...It's their establishment and they get to make the call. I don' know why people fight this....

Right now, the next crop of Social Media retards is sweeping up the latest hysteria to make a few clickbucks.

If an establishment has a mask order, I comply.

I wear one because it is mandated by the city to be wearing it in public. I attempted not to wear it and got kicked out of 2 walmarts a home depot and a quick trip for not having one. They are being pretty strict about it here. Basically if I need to buy anything and go inside a store to do it I wear a mask. Also, I have upped my regular orders from Amazon and if I don't have to have it right away, I order it online and have it shipped to my house.

That's pretty much how it is here. No mask, no entry into the store. As soon as I exit the store the mask comes off.

Luckily all of our stores have signs that say Masks Required, and in fine print underneath they say If you're not wearing one, we'll assume you have medical conditions. So, basically, you don't have to wear one. Many don't.

Wore a mask to Homers, Oreilly's and the grocery store today, and I wear a legit mask from Humana, Interesting communicating with a mask on, I get different reactions to my bullshit and sacarsm than without.:trooper:

I have this same problem, completely misunderstood while wearing a mask. It sucks.

Luckily all of our stores have signs that say Masks Required, and in fine print underneath they say If you're not wearing one, we'll assume you have medical conditions. So, basically, you don't have to wear one. Many don't.

What if your medical condition is covid19?

Threadly reminder that SARS-CoV-19 could easily mutate and kill a huge proportion of the population.

If there was a conspiracy theory that I would believe about COVID, it's that the Government knows it's a Chinese bio-weapon and it will infect everyone over 18 months then kill half of us. I would believe that given the origins of the bug. It originated <20 miles from China's first Biosafety Level 4 laboratory. It's entirely possible that the lab workers that got busted in 2018 SELLING DEAD LAB ANIMALS TO A WET MARKET were actually a deliberate way for China to break out and spread the disease. Then China quarantined Wuhan, but allowed, by the most credible counts, hundreds of thousands of Chinese to fly Internationally from that region, but not travel to other Chinese regions....

That's the most likely conspiracy theory about the whole thing. I don't believe that, but I would believe it more than I would believe that COVID is a way for the NWO to exert control over us. The Democrats are doing that, but they didn't originate the disease.

Sometimes I wear one, sometimes not. The reactions I get either way are interesting sometimes. Overall I don't like wearing one and don't want it to become the new normal.

Sometimes I wear one, sometimes not. The reactions I get either way are interesting sometimes. Overall I don't like wearing one and don't want it to become the new normal.

That is seriously my biggest thing with this. I also do not want this mask wearing bullshit to become a daily part of our lives forever. This isn’t China. This isn’t some sharia country. If people want to wear them forever, fine. Knock yourselves out. But don’t expect me to accept that this shit is going to become a permanent fixture for the rest of my life.

Lemming. You enjoy your freedom from wearing a mask.

It's over.

America will be lucky to exit this pandemic with less than a million dead and 100 million infected. The living will be lucky to exit their country within the next five years.

It's because you fucking idiots won't wear a mask.
Retarded dumbfucks.

That is seriously my biggest thing with this. I also do not want this mask wearing bullshit to become a daily part of our lives forever. This isn’t China. This isn’t some sharia country. If people want to wear them forever, fine. Knock yourselves out. But don’t expect me to accept that this shit is going to become a permanent fixture for the rest of my life.

Rest of your life, yea? After 3 months you already cry about "my entire life". Hilarious. I am amazed you made it this far in life, seriously.

I'll remind you when you are completely fucked and I don't have to wear a mask anymore and can travel freely.

​​​​​

You retarded mask deniers, watch it blow through your family and friends. Enjoy.

Enjoy your "leadership" as well.
​​​​​​

Last edited:

It's over.

America will be lucky to exit this pandemic with less than a million dead and 100 million infected. The living will be lucky to exit their country within the next five years.

Retarded dumbfucks.

I dunno. Call me an asshole, but the USA is overcrowded as it is. This virus targets the old and the weak. Back in the old days before technology and medical science these things sorted themselves out naturally. Maybe this is just Mother Nature doing her thing to try and balance us back out by wiping out some of the overpopulation. Right now the death toll is less than 1% of our total population. Barely a drop in the overall bucket. Also, while the infected numbers have risen (no real shock as more people are getting tested, of course the number is going up with more tests being done) the death counts have been decreasing.

and oh yeah, I haven’t gotten tested personally. And I won’t either.

Rest of your life, yea? After 3 months you already cry about "my entire life". Hilarious. I am amazed you made it this far in life, seriously.

I'll remind you when you are completely fucked and I don't have to wear a mask anymore and can travel freely.

​​​​​

You retarded mask deniers, watch it blow through your family and friends. Enjoy.

Enjoy your "leadership" as well.
​​​​​​

Masks don’t protect you. Wearing one will not prevent me from getting the China flu. So why should I be forced to wear something that does absolutely nothing to protect me and mine? I’m not in any risk of dieting from this little flu. I don’t have a compromised immune system. As I said above, we are overpopulated anyway. If it is the old and weaks time to go, it is their time to go.

This guys right yaknow.

Holy shit that guy is a retard. It's affecting the economy?
YEA NO SHIT.
If you would have a social system / safety net / healthcare for all in place, it would not have a this great impact.

Covid is only showing how shitty life is in America.
​​​​​​

Masks don’t protect you. Wearing one will not prevent me from getting the China flu. So why should I be forced to wear something that does absolutely nothing to protect me and mine? I’m not in any risk of dieting from this little flu. I don’t have a compromised immune system. As I said above, we are overpopulated anyway. If it is the old and weaks time to go, it is their time to go.

Oh they protect you just fine.

if bill fuckin' nye wants to keep particles of anything from getting into HIS lungs, HE should wear an EFFECTIVE mask.

and he should protect his eyes, and he should wash his hands/sanitize frequently parts of him that interact with the world, and he should maintain 3' minimum of personal space.

the over reliance on the mask is causing literal, in the same sense that bill nye uses the word, damage.

Well, I was skeptical about the AI facial recognition thing, until I remebered being carded to buy beer, haven't been carded in some time, then they scanned the bar code on the back, maybe couple that with the "cash / coin/ change" shortage, pushing more people to use cards on camera.
not saying that he's right, or that they're doing it, just that if they were going to, it could work.

and scanning my dl bar code was weird as fuck

almost 20 years ago when people made a fake ID, it was a big deal that it be able to pass getting scanned and show up as real

It's over.

Retarded dumbfucks.

it is, flatly, not because of the masking stuff.

Holy shit that guy is a retard. It's affecting the economy?
YEA NO SHIT.
If you would have a social system / safety net / healthcare for all in place, it would not have a this great impact.

Covid is only showing how shitty life is in America.
​​​​​​

you are false as fuck :laughing:

why are you traveling without a mask? Don'cha'know that covid is still in existance in germany? :eek: wear your mask until it is eradicated, you old person hater and science denier!! IT ISN"T ABOUT YOU!!

see how stupid that is?

it is interesting to note that, here in the USA, the early hotspots have pretty well fizzled out. You don't hear shit about NYC/NJ/Seattle and the 'rona anymore. weird right? almost like....it is going exactly as expected and even within the bounds of high likelyhood reasonable modeling. not the mean, not the extreme, but the low end of likely

you are false as fuck :laughing:

why are you traveling without a mask? Don'cha'know that covid is still in existance in germany? :eek: wear your mask until it is eradicated, you old person hater and science denier!! IT ISN"T ABOUT YOU!!

see how stupid that is?

it is interesting to note that, here in the USA, the early hotspots have pretty well fizzled out. You don't hear shit about NYC/NJ/Seattle and the 'rona anymore. weird right? almost like....it is going exactly as expected and even within the bounds of high likelyhood reasonable modeling. not the mean, not the extreme, but the low end of likely

I sure hope so.

They are through with the first wave here.
300? new infections today. Usually around 100 the last couple of days.

Waiting for all the retards to come back from their Mediterranean vacations. Germans act like total retards on vacation.

The vacations are the only reason they extended the mask mandate, else we would try 2 weeks without masks.

We will see.

I sure hope so.

They are through with the first wave here.
300? new infections today. Usually around 100 the last couple of days.

Waiting for all the retards to come back from their Mediterranean vacations. Germans act like total retards on vacation.

The vacations are the only reason they extended the mask mandate, else we would try 2 weeks without masks.

We will see.

WHY do you need a mandate?

WHY are you not voluntarily wearing a mask?

YOU could be asymptomatic, you could contract it after you've been tested. it may have mutated and your antibodies may no longer be effective, why would you take your mask off when it is still around?

edit: if we go along with your point, that cases are down in DE and therefore it is safe to not have a mask, then I should well be able to say that cases are near non-existant in my county, as well as the ones i travel in. cases aren't exploding in my half of the state either. the vast majority of the country is not seeing cases explode, so how does that reinforce your blanket statements of US being idiots and mask deniers? it is exactly what you are doing with your actions.

Last edited:

It's over.

Retarded dumbfucks.

You will never be an American, no matter how hard you try, now run along, maybe find some Polish buddies to help with your mooslum infestation....

I have a couple masks, I have yet to wear one. I've been bitched at once since the order went into effect here on the 7th. I didn't bother arguing with the lady, I just don't spend money there anymore. The chicken shit thing here is they're fining businesses, including restaurants for their patrons' actions.

lol, that guy was like 30 minutes from here.

global pandemic was a great way to find out that I already social distanced myself from people my entire life, but now I'm not an asshole, I'm conscientious.

Im at the point with this pandemic. Where i wear my mask..i have been since march. Ive got something to lose by getting covid. If you dont think you do thats fine...if you die from this..meh owell.

Treating it like Darwinism. If your going to ignore everything scientifically you can because it inconveniences you and it kills you...we needed you to die for the betterment of our species. You probably only survive as long because they put plastic safety plugs over the electrical sockets

Last edited:
I wear one when I go inside a store.

Considering the OP's age and comorbidities he should wear one too. It doesn't have to be a political statement. There is life beyond politics, ya know. :flipoff2:

I wear one when I go inside a store.

Considering the OP's age and comorbidities he should wear one too. It doesn't have to be a political statement. There is life beyond politics, ya know. :flipoff2:

And after the election this virus will be dropped like a hot potato.

What health issues do I have you think you know about?

WHY do you need a mandate?

WHY are you not voluntarily wearing a mask?

YOU could be asymptomatic, you could contract it after you've been tested. it may have mutated and your antibodies may no longer be effective, why would you take your mask off when it is still around?

edit: if we go along with your point, that cases are down in DE and therefore it is safe to not have a mask, then I should well be able to say that cases are near non-existant in my county, as well as the ones i travel in. cases aren't exploding in my half of the state either. the vast majority of the country is not seeing cases explode, so how does that reinforce your blanket statements of US being idiots and mask deniers? it is exactly what you are doing with your actions.

Are you the guy in a 5v5 team survivor that is supposed to cover the tunnel, but always peeks and dies? 5v4 is a statistical problem and we lose the clan war.

So for me, there are times to oppose certain things with government and even demonstrate for votes, and times to stand behind them.
I do believe that the system works and I fully understand money drives. It's still a system.

If the leadership decides, in times of hardship, what the team should do, I do it.
​​​​​​
The rules over here are sane and based on science and unfolding findings. Everyone was allowed outside for sports alone at all times. Every needs to wear masks, INSIDE. Don't meet with family for a while.
Done deal. Everyone basically, except actually the bottom pile immigrants and such, complied.

It's basically over, but people are getting a bit restless. Another wave will probably come. Again they will comply.

Again the hospitals will fill, but most will recover because here (not like Canada) everyone gets friggen awesome care on the most modern machines. Every small city here at least 20 doctors to slow down the storms on hospitals, and people go because it involves zero money ever. (Unless you want special stuff)

I've bitched about taxes a lot in the past. But this entire country IS like the inside of an Audi. No creaks if you have to go 150 mph. Awesome pavement. Decent schools.

15% present a challenge. But it's manageable.

This leadership unites. She even used some propaganda, in the form of a German flag in one of her first covid speeches and it worked wonders on the far right, they also comply.

Flying a flag is looked down on by Germans, by some due to shame (mostly dead) and others because i"something dumb countries do."

Big cities had covid protests. Twice. Under 1K people per city per day. Then it fissled out.
Oh yea. Second generation Muslim immigrants rioted a bit in one city because they want to be like Americans or something.

​​​​​

Top Back Refresh