What's new

Are you a face mask wearing lemming?

how does that fit in with "no shirt, no shoes, no service?"

private establishments can bar you from entry if you're not wearing a MAGA 2020 shirt just the same they can bar you for not wearing a mask.

edit: also are you for abortion? their body, their choice IIRC.

what does this have to do with abortion, your not making a decision about yourself (unless it's a medical emergency). your killing a child... P.S. your a moron.

The govt may not be able to tell people, but a private business can refuse service to anyone that isn't related to race, sex, disability and that sort of thing.

NOTHINGWILLCHANGELANCE said:
like trump? herd follower?

You seem stupid , tell me asswipe how Trump wearing a mask or not wearing one has one fucking iota to do with me ?

Again I say fuckoff you annoying turd.:flipoff2:

The govt may not be able to tell people, but a private business can refuse service to anyone that isn't related to race, sex, disability and that sort of thing.

Correct, but that is a gray area these days. Just like open carry, all it takes is for one person to lie to the police and even if you are well within your legal rights your now in the middle of a hornets nest. I am very very glad I am completely out of any form of retail or food service these days.

except that is bullshit. do you support germany going in to lockdown because Italy is running a 10% fatality rate?

nope. suddenly nationalism is a good thing, because germany can open up even if sweden blows up with new cases.

nationalism in EU is similar to state pride in the USA

i understand state pride. Clearly California wins. ;)

Everyone can travel freely in EU again.
If a state like Italy blows up again hell yea we are going into lockdown again. This time keeping the borders more open for traveling workers and such most probably. It will be a new set of rules.

The world is really crossing it's fingers that the USA gets a grip on this though.
​​​​​​

i understand state pride. Clearly California wins. ;)

Everyone can travel freely in EU again.
If a state like Italy blows up again hell yea we are going into lockdown again. This time keeping the borders more open for traveling workers and such most probably. It will be a new set of rules.

The world is really crossing it's fingers that the USA gets a grip on this though.
​​​​​​

the USA has the lowest case fatality rate of any of the top 25 nations :confused: whatcha mean get a grip on it?

or are you saying that this virus just kills more people in other countries and is nicer in the us?

the USA has the lowest case fatality rate of any of the top 25 nations :confused: whatcha mean get a grip on it?

or are you saying that this virus just kills more people in other countries and is nicer in the us?

Facts do not mean anything to the twit. Tard buys into the propaganda like its gospel. He thinks watching American news channels over there makes him an expert on whats going on here.... You know.... where we are.... seeing it first hand.... without the media twisting it all to pieces.... :homer:

In his mind all the hospitals are overwhelmed with dying Covid patients. There are lines out the door to get in, and there are a bunch of us no mask wearing retards with Covid running around licking door knobs to infect everyone that's not yet sick. And judging by his last mindless post we are now stacking bodies on the curb because we can't get a hold on the situation. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You seem stupid , tell me asswipe how Trump wearing a mask or not wearing one has one fucking iota to do with me ?

Again I say fuckoff you annoying turd.:flipoff2:

you dont seem stupid; you are stupid if you can't it together. you're right; you need every o2 molecule you can get to keep that pea brain of yours turning over.

something the anti mask crowd is unable to do. why isn't this in court already if thats the case?

ya know what's funny about that? The governor declared an emergency, granting him massive power with the law, suspended the legislature as being too many people near each other and shut down the courts for the same reason.

but, ya know, it is just paranoia to call it anything close to dictatorship :flipoff2:

ya know what's funny about that? The governor declared an emergency, granting him massive power with the law, suspended the legislature as being too many people near each other and shut down the courts for the same reason.

but, ya know, it is just paranoia to call it anything close to dictatorship :flipoff2:

so its legal by the powers given to the gov by the state constitution? I fail to see the problem here. sounds like a lawful order. if you would just comply there wouldn't be any issues.

so its legal by the powers given to the gov by the state constitution? I fail to see the problem here. sounds like a lawful order. if you would just comply there wouldn't be any issues.

of course, the vast majority of dictatorships are legal. most genocide is legal.

strangely, WA state explicitly says "no emergency is valid beyond 30 days" so, really, for the last ~4 months none of it is legal here and is pure abuse. but that doesn't open up the courts :lmao:

of course, the vast majority of dictatorships are legal. most genocide is legal.

strangely, WA state explicitly says "no emergency is valid beyond 30 days" so, really, for the last ~4 months none of it is legal here and is pure abuse. but that doesn't open up the courts :lmao:

theyre not doing cases by phone? total shut down?

by phone? :lmao:

no, they are only doing serious/violent crime or whatever they are considering it. ****muffins

https://www.kingcounty.gov/courts/di.../COVID-19.aspx

Courthouse Closures / Reduced Services
so 2.5 outta 5?

https://www.kingcounty.gov/courts/di.../COVID-19.aspx

Courthouse Closures / Reduced Services
so 2.5 outta 5?

as of today right? clerks office still closed in all the soft open ones as well.

i'm in thurston county, our courts were flat shutdown for 3 (?) months, and i'm still trying to get a new date rescheduled since i lost my March date due to the 'rona.

ah well, just because you can see that some are slightly open, that must mean that everything gets right through and everything is just and fair! yay! :shaking:

In his mind all the hospitals are overwhelmed with dying Covid patients. There are lines out the door to get in, and there are a bunch of us no mask wearing retards with Covid running around licking door knobs to infect everyone that's not yet sick. And judging by his last mindless post we are now stacking bodies on the curb because we can't get a hold on the situation. :rolleyes:

Oh boy.
Nope.

I'm tired of this discussion. We shall see what happens in the next 3 weeks.

as of today right? clerks office still closed in all the soft open ones as well.

i'm in thurston county, our courts were flat shutdown for 3 (?) months, and i'm still trying to get a new date rescheduled since i lost my March date due to the 'rona.

ah well, just because you can see that some are slightly open, that must mean that everything gets right through and everything is just and fair! yay! :shaking:

im glad youre gona get your day in court.

Top Back Refresh