What's new

Are you a face mask wearing lemming?

Maybe you haven't aged well?

I have, but with a little grey in my beard, I don't get carded.
Him scanning the bar code wad the shady part.

He asked for ID, I joked that he was flattering me, he kinda cowered, I broke the tension by saying I guess with all the masks they changed the policy, he said, yeah, just flash it at me, then he looked at it, then bat code scanned it.

It's in in state ID, I'm clearly not underage, it's odd, and has me suspicious.

I really think you need to buy a lot more ammo and water and probably livestock. :flipoff2:

Is that for me?

My dabble in cattle wasn't cost effective, I have canned food and ammo.

I don't let them barcode scan my ID when i buy ammo with cash either, would you?

And yet, I’m sure you’re all for abortions.

supposedly the summertime heat was going to kill off this virus but... another false reality that scientists in their labs got wrong.

if this virus is as baaaaad as you think it is, how’s wearing a mask and keeping distance going to kill it off? It’s only so sick people don’t overwhelm the hospitals? Like the false reporting on how they were overwhelmed at the beginning? I say let it run it’s course and be done with it. No one gave any thoughts about previous viruses before this one and this one isn’t anything like the real nasty ones before it. Yellow fever black plaque etc.

watch the video I posted earlier in this thread that was made by a doctor talking about his experience with it. It’ll show you how they are falsely reporting cases.

BTW twit, you should wear your mask while hiding out in your tiny apartment by yourself.

I am.

gee who started the it will go away in the summer rumor?

Calling it “rough stuff,” President Trump assuaged the crowd that it will “work out fine,” and that with warmer weather, the virus will die.

“Generally speaking, the heat kills this kind of virus,” he clarified.

He mentioned this same theory earlier during a national governor’s meeting at the White House. The New York Times reports that Trump, after praising China’s divisive response to the virus outbreak, said that “The virus that we’re talking about having to do, a lot of people think that goes away in April, with the heat, as the heat comes in, typically that will go away in April.”

also trump is wore a mask. is he fake news now?

Except maybe real scientists unlike you? For, oh, I dunno , longer that you have been alive, you little arschloch

It's starting! You care enough now that you learned a little German. That is how we communists reel you in. But in German, you must capitalize nouns. So it's: you little Arschloch

It's starting! You care enough now that you learned a little German. That is how we communists reel you in. But in German, you must capitalize nouns. So it's: you little Arschloch

Last time you german scum “reeled in” Americans, we made you our bitch and destroyed everything you stand for.

Now you “reeled in” the Muslims, they took your shithole over, rape your women and you bow to them.

Keep “reelin them in”, it’s worked out every time:laughing::lmao::lmao:

Not Proofread your gibberish much? Hitting the bottle early, Dekehead? Trump is was at a Hospital, but he'll never is was be as perfect as Jimmy Kimmel or Stephen Colbert were are or maybe. Dumbass.

And Twit, you can fuck off with your mask shaming BS propaganda.

"Not Proofread your gibberish much?" did you stroke out trying to comment on my writing ability? lol.

so now that trump wore a mask we're not mask shaming anymore? thats a bold move.

"Not Proofread your gibberish much?" did you stroke out trying to comment on my writing ability? lol.

so now that trump wore a mask we're not mask shaming anymore? thats a bold move.

You clearly lack the ability to write coherently on a consistent basis. I couldn't care less but it would be nice if you learned to write sentences that didn't seem to have either missing or extra words. It might make you sound slightly less stupid. Yeah? Nah.

When say you donate do you mean taxes, copays, or actual endowment?

Actual donation, not something forced. Something easily proven.

If you truly are appalled by the lack public healthcare, I’m sure you go far above and beyond to contribute to make it better.

You’re not the type of douchebag that bitches about it, but when asked how you personally go above and beyond to contribute, responds with “taxes”, are you?

You clearly lack the ability to write coherently on a consistent basis. I couldn't care less but it would be nice if you learned to write sentences that didn't seem to have either missing or extra words. It might make you sound slightly less stupid. Yeah? Nah.

Still attacking me as stupid because I point things out that go against the fox talk track. Its ok. the more you attack how I write rather than what I write the more right everyone knows I am. Try that on for size junior.

I understand you cannot see it. YOU have had great healthcare probably?

The only time I haven't had great healthcare is when the government steps in and rations, just like in all socialized countries. I was supposed to have surgery 3 months ago - Government stopped all "non life threatening" surgeries due to their opinion of Covid.

When government is not jacking up the system, it works great. That's why we have as much healthcare tourism as we do.

I had a chance to talk to a gent from Canada at Mayo Clinic... Parents drove to Rochester, MN to pay out of pocket for a necessary surgery that Canada told them wouldn't happen for years. It happens a lot.

But you keep living in that ignorant dream world of yours...

Hey Twit, Are your apparently in your mind wonderful leaders on the same Health plan as you or do they get a special plan like Obama and all of Congress in AMERICA?

Actual donation, not something forced. Something easily proven.

If you truly are appalled by the lack public healthcare, I’m sure you go far above and beyond to contribute to make it better.

You’re not the type of douchebag that bitches about it, but when asked how you personally go above and beyond to contribute, responds with “taxes”, are you?

Oh fuck no. I don't pay nearly enough in taxes. Lets see, is 10 years of running medical calls in my youth enough contribution for you? Is donating my N95 supply to doctors directly enough?

No? ok. My day job is directly related to reduction in healthcare cost by cutting out middlemen. If the nation went to a national healthcare solution I'd be out of a job instantly. No healthcare competition means I have nothing to improve. I'm still perfectly ok with making a sacrifice to the country since I believe national healthcare is better for america overall.

Back to attacking me I guess. Its ok. I'm here for the LOL's of getting you guys all riled up over nothing.

Still attacking me as stupid because I point things out that go against the fox talk track. Its ok. the more you attack how I write rather than what I write the more right everyone knows I am. Try that on for size junior.

You sound like a chick. Attacking? :lmao: You haven't written anything of value yet. What points do you think you've made in this thread?

The only time I haven't had great healthcare is when the government steps in and rations, just like in all socialized countries. I was supposed to have surgery 3 months ago - Government stopped all "non life threatening" surgeries due to their opinion of Covid.

When government is not jacking up the system, it works great. That's why we have as much healthcare tourism as we do.

I had a chance to talk to a gent from Canada at Mayo Clinic... Parents drove to Rochester, MN to pay out of pocket for a necessary surgery that Canada told them wouldn't happen for years. It happens a lot.

But you keep living in that ignorant dream world of yours...

No system is perfect.

Oh fuck no. I don't pay nearly enough in taxes. Lets see, is 10 years of running medical calls in my youth enough contribution for you? Is donating my N95 supply to doctors directly enough?

No? ok. My day job is directly related to reduction in healthcare cost by cutting out middlemen. If the nation went to a national healthcare solution I'd be out of a job instantly. No healthcare competition means I have nothing to improve. I'm still perfectly ok with making a sacrifice to the country since I believe national healthcare is better for america overall.

Back to attacking me I guess. Its ok. I'm here for the LOL's of getting you guys all riled up over nothing.

I’m not attacking you at all. Simply pointing out that you say things that you don’t truly believe because you’re told to by the news.

You don’t truly care about public healthcare, mask, trump, etc. These are all things that the media has told you are your priorities, so you run around parroting them.

No system is perfect.

Any system that employs bureaucracies will never be perfect. Let the free market work - solves a lot of existing problems brought on by attempts to control from afar. Will get closer to perfect, but certainly not all the way. I agree that there will always be something that someone will not like.

I’m not attacking you at all. Simply pointing out that you say things that you don’t truly believe because you’re told to by the news.

You don’t truly care about public healthcare, mask, trump, etc. These are all things that the media has told you are your priorities, so you run around parroting them.

Of course I don't believe them. this is irate4x4.com, not a world leadership meeting expecting me to contribute actual thought into. this is campfire bullshit talk.

What am I parroting exactly? I'll have a real discussion with you.

Any system that employs bureaucracies will never be perfect. Let the free market work - solves a lot of existing problems brought on by attempts to control from afar. Will get closer to perfect, but certainly not all the way. I agree that there will always be something that someone will not like.

Ahh yes; the free market. Unchecked capitalism is just as bad as communism. It quickly becomes the haves and have nots.

So let me ask this: Are you for a minimum wage?

Top Back Refresh