What's new

"anything goes...damn near" but my post was deleted

irate4x4-where-blacks.jpg

Some shit is going on around here.

I am quite sure I responded in this thread when it first started and called the OP a fag, which BTW was before he posted his brodozer thus I nailed that one, and anyway my post is gone.

WTF???!!!!

Someone is deleting shit around here, or I am fucking hallucinating, which I cannot rule out.

I am quite sure I responded in this thread when it first started and called the OP a fag, which BTW was before he posted his brodozer thus I nailed that one, and anyway my post is gone.

WTF???!!!!

Someone is deleting shit around here, or I am fucking hallucinating, which I cannot rule out.

I'm ASSuming that any thread that had he who shall not be named in it, or any reference to the other place got 86'd due to the defamation threat.

It's all trampas's fault :flipoff2:

I'm ASSuming that any thread that had he who shall not be named in it, or any reference to the other place got 86'd due to the defamation threat.

It's all trampas's fault :flipoff2:

Thats exactly what happened, all mentions of things were zapped in one mass purge.

WTF???!!!!

because a toyota with a sub 24" frame height on only 35's is a brodozer.... think the only cocksucker here is you. :rolleyes:

back to your regular scheduled programming:flipoff2:

because a toyota with a sub 24" frame height on only 35's is a brodozer.... think the only cocksucker here is you. :rolleyes:

back to your regular scheduled programming:flipoff2:

C'mon now, you assembled a roller skate. That shit was out of date 15 years ago.

OP .. If it was your thread that had all the name mentions about the gaping vagina of a VS employee I Deleted it. I had to purge his name in short time. I started editing peoples post and the thread started making little sense. Since that was the thread with the main issue I just deleted the whole thing.

Stop stir'n the pot asshole :flipoff2:

....the post where the guy registered and his first post was to buy some doll .. I Deleted and banned. Now he's reached out on IBB's FB page and wants to know why, his personal page is full of wheeling shit.... so ... just a poor first post. :homer: .... unbanned. for not...

C'mon now, you assembled a roller skate. That shit was out of date 15 years ago.

I wont totally disagree, shits old tech but it works. Drives well and easily enough my chick will drive it, parents have used it to tow a decent size pop up and go camping, weighs in right at only 4k lbs, reliable as a rock has working AC and still manages 17mpg doing 75 down the freeway. Plus I can fit it and two dirt bikes in the toy hauler. :flipoff2:
Plan is to build something a little more modern and V8 powered. but this covid shit isnt helping the income situation.

Sure comes off like a trollfish looking for more bad things to be said and used against us.

not intentional bud. But I do see what i posted as potential butthurt for some. Lots of shit talking in this business, some people cant take it.

OP .. If it was your thread that had all the name mentions about the gaping vagina of a VS employee I Deleted it. I had to purge his name in short time. I started editing peoples post and the thread started making little sense. Since that was the thread with the main issue I just deleted the whole thing.

....the post where the guy registered and his first post was to buy some doll .. I Deleted and banned. Now he's reached out on IBB's FB page and wants to know why, his personal page is full of wheeling shit.... so ... just a poor first post. :homer: .... unbanned. for not...

nah, not mine. i posted about what caused the max exodus from the other site as it appeared to be dying and I had seen references about come check over here. I hadnt logged in there for like 6 months. Apparently I was just involved in some bad timing and caught in the flack.

nah, not mine. i posted about what caused the max exodus from the other site as it appeared to be dying and I had seen references about come check over here. I hadnt logged in there for like 6 months. Apparently I was just involved in some bad timing and caught in the flack.

I believe our HMFIC is saying that your thread (not necessarily your OP of that thread) had too much that needed pruning, so he ripped it out at the roots.

You're good . . .
. . . you may be on double-secret probation, though :flipoff2:

2sbg4i.jpg

Maybe not your post directly, but he was brought up in the there. And in the 'pirate-down-for-the-count' thread ... which is also gone

They were zapped so the site could stay up and we can all argue about it :lmao:

So... did anybody answer about the lilt and 33’s :stirthepot:

Thank you....I've been waiting since page 3 for a reaponse.

btw, op....your user name makes no sense. If your truck is an 85, it came factory with a solid axle. No need for a sas.

btw, op....your user name makes no sense. If your truck is an 85, it came factory with a solid axle. No need for a sas.

well it started its life as a 2wd so no it actually doesnt.

That must be why I had this thread notification:
Irate2.PNG

Aaron Z

Irate2.PNG

Top Back Refresh