What's new

"anything goes...damn near" but my post was deleted

what brought about this forum, what was causing the masses to leave a well established site for this one. several other forums have gone the same route after being bought by auto guide as they seem to run them into the ground

Due to unfortunate changes at the other place, Austin decided to build a new place that more resembles the "old" place in it's finer days. It's a better fit for the people who migrated.

The end...

Any other questions might be directed to the "new" management at the "old" place.

nah, politics and forums suck.
and posting in the toy forum might get the haters, truck wasnt hardcore enough back in the old toy sub forum days.

OK, sorry to have inferred you participated in unrelated dipshittery.

SO - what was your fargin' thread aboot?

Either way, you should PM FlyingDildoPincushion - he did it, I'm "almost certain" :laughing:

I knew it was only a matter of time before the fucking retards migrated over here. It was nice while it lasted boys!:flipoff2:

OK, sorry to have inferred you participated in unrelated dipshittery.

SO - what was your fargin' thread aboot?

Either way, you should PM FlyingDildoPincushion - he did it, I'm "almost certain" :laughing:

about people leaving the other place. apparently other fallout happened at the same time and since my thread contained the P word apparently was removed in some fallout

Due to unfortunate changes at the other place, Austin decided to build a new place that more resembles the "old" place in it's finer days. It's a better fit for the people who migrated.

The end...

Any other questions might be directed to the "new" management at the "old" place.

this is the perfect reply. would have answered original thread perfectly.

Im all good now, thanks for the fond memories of the old board as a welcome. just like old times.

nah, politics and forums suck.
and posting in the toy forum might get the haters, truck wasnt hardcore enough back in the old toy sub forum days.

You lifted your truck over too-large tires, thus destroying any reason to ever wheel a Toyota truck.

These guys are going to get bent out of shape about lack of body damage and stock fender lines. Toyotas lifted over giant tires literally suck off road. Your truck with 33s and some hammer work with no lift would beat it's current form.

You lifted your truck over too-large tires, thus destroying any reason to ever wheel a Toyota truck.

These guys are going to get bent out of shape about lack of body damage and stock fender lines. Toyotas lifted over giant tires literally suck off road. Your truck with 33s and some hammer work with no lift would beat it's current form.

pictures are deceiving, its actually not lifted much, maybe 3-4" over stock 4x4 basic RUF and allpro pack with some leafs removed. on 35's duals, 4.88 gears and lockers pretty basic even the chevy swap. smog legal in stupid cali and everything, fenders are trimmed, rolled and flared, firewall has been trimmed. etc. Truck actually fits in my toy hauler. lack of body damage is due to fresh cab and garage paint job that was just completed. It even actually tows a little pop up well too.

Toyotas lifted over giant tires literally suck off road. Your truck with 33s and some hammer work with no lift would beat it's current form.

But then it wouldn't have "muh resale value" which is the only reason anyone talks themselves into buying those overpriced piles of shit these days. :laughing:

Woods, you outed yourself, that's what you get! :lmao: You're gonna be hearing that for a while, just like Firewood Nate backing into things...

I've actually outed myself when I first logged in here. grats on catching up. :flipoff2:

But then it wouldn't have "muh resale value" which is the only reason anyone talks themselves into buying those overpriced piles of shit these days. :laughing:

Oh what's the matter, you don't want to pay $8,000 for a clapped out truck with 327,000 miles on it? But they run forever!

Top Back Refresh