What's new

Anyone in on Dogecoin?

I'm not trying to avoid paying taxes, I'm genuinely concerned with paying the government if I trade Doge for a vehicle, I asked because I'm interested in a vehicle and the owner is more than willing to be paid in crypto.
Then do some research into Monaro.

Take Dogcoin, move to Monaro platform and their token, then swap peer to peer anonymously, like that blockchain was intended.

Anybody still in? What are your plans? I'm thinking about selling for the sole reason I could use the cash at the moment given recent life events.

I'm still in for what little I have been, still more than double my money.

I got in real cheap last year, not from the beginning cheap but .04 cheap, sold about half and held the rest (about 100k coins) I could really use the money right now, on the other hand I can survive without it for a few more weeks and I'd really like to see if it'll hit a dollar.

I got in real cheap last year, not from the beginning cheap but .04 cheap, sold about half and held the rest (about 100k coins) I could really use the money right now, on the other hand I can survive without it for a few more weeks and I'd really like to see if it'll hit a dollar.
You mean .004? It didn't hit .04 until feb of this year.

You mean .004? It didn't hit .04 until feb of this year.
I was pretty sure it was last year but it might have been early this year, I definitely mean 4 cents not .004, 10k got me about 200k in dogecoin after coinbase' shitty fee's.

Anybody still in? What are your plans? I'm thinking about selling for the sole reason I could use the cash at the moment given recent life events.
Still in. Ill ride it a few years most likeley just to see but i only invested what i wouldnt mind losing. If i wanted a quick flip- it would have been sold in feb or whatev. If you could use the money- why not cash out and be happy with the gains.

Im in at mostly .05 but bought a couple hundred more during the SNL crash thinking it would rebound:homer: I think I bought those at .40 or something.

Im staying. Still way up and if .17-.22 is the floor like it has been for a while now, I am good with that. Im sure there will be a surge sometime so I will wait for that

Honestly I just wanna see if it'll hit a dollar, hell I wanna see if it'll hit 5 dollars, my current situation isn't isn't so dire that I won't recover in a month or so and camping in my truck won't kill me, selling out just might drive me crazy if it takes off again though :homer:

I got in late as is my usual luck. Going to ride it out and see what happens. I won't miss what I have invested.

Diamond hands. I invested some money I know I don't need now or in the near future. I'm sitting at double what I have invested into it and if it goes up up up like it should i'll be 10x my money easily in a year is my hope/assumption.

The problem when famous people start talking about it is it jumps up because of the hype like it did before and then comes back down. If a bunch buy in again and raise it to $1 some will hold on when it drops and hope it goes back up so they don't lose any money. We shall see, this is a long term investment. Wish I would've bought bitcoin when I first heard about it when it was like $400 ish per. Hindsight is always 20-20

The problem when famous people start talking about it is it jumps up because of the hype like it did before and then comes back down. If a bunch buy in again and raise it to $1 some will hold on when it drops and hope it goes back up so they don't lose any money. We shall see, this is a long term investment. Wish I would've bought bitcoin when I first heard about it when it was like $400 ish per. Hindsight is always 20-20
Why does the price of BTC scare you away?

The price of btc doesn't scare me away the small % it goes up and down doesn't make it worth my time.
I’m assuming that you are looking at short term gains? I get that the estimated 3-4x on BTC this cycle is not much compared to the 1400x Alchemy just did..

I guess I’m seeing BTC much higher in 5-10 years and long term investing accordingly

cliffs? Anyone know what’s going on?

F935F84D-2B25-484C-97D8-CE2620C95C22.jpeg
06662992-01B3-4497-A10B-D755F61E656B.jpeg

It's basically about tax reporting from what I gathered, specifically tax reporting for software developers and people mining crypto, I don't know what the big deal is about the amendment vote but I don't mine it or develop it.

Dems are looking for money to fund the new and largest infrastructure bill ever.

It’s way to in depth for me to try to give cliffs on. I can link stuff if anyone asks. Basically the senators that are in the big banks pockets are trying to put the brakes on crypto.

Jannet Yellen received 7.2 million from Citi bank for speaking events and is the biggest opposition.

Corruption at its finest

Noi, Im' going AABB. No stupid shady site to give my money to. I can use a TD platform and they've got gold backing their crypto.
Sure hope you bought at the bottom and are making huge gains now. I added it to my watchlist when you mentioned it and this week it has been doing quite well.

Sure hope you bought at the bottom and are making huge gains now. I added it to my watchlist when you mentioned it and this week it has been doing quite well.
Breaking even now from what I bought it at and then when it dropped.

Anyone still playing?

I hadn't looked at my Binance since Elon was on Saturday Night Live and it didn't boom. Just lost interest. I think there was a couple hundred dollars in there.

Opened it today and there is 1350. Shit took off

Anyone still playing?

I hadn't looked at my Binance since Elon was on Saturday Night Live and it didn't boom. Just lost interest. I think there was a couple hundred dollars in there.

Opened it today and there is 1350. Shit took off
I haven't bought any for a long time but I check it every couple months on my robin hood account

I gambled on it reaching a $1, so I'm currently still down about $4-5k. Only started paying attention again recently since there's been a lot more chatter about it. I'm not buying any more though, just going to ride it out at this point.

Top Back Refresh