What's new

Anyone in on Dogecoin?

I think you're right some BIG holders took some profit and drove the price down which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing. It's possibly given us a new floor in the .50 range and it's gonna take a few days more for funds to clear the new accounts of those who saw SNL and took an interest in Doge. I am cautiously optimistic that we could see some decent gains by late this week.
It's so funny how the nature of human condition works. Last week we all were ecstatic about being a at this price and now.... meh.

It's so funny how the nature of human condition works. Last week we all were ecstatic about being a at this price and now.... meh.
Better yet those screaming Doge has crashed, bitch please, it was at .04 a few months ago. :laughing:

I just bought more at the dip. Whish I had caught it at 0.40

It's too damn hard to buy.

Coinbase doesn't offer it, I spent 20 minutes looking around for a good platform to purchase it, and finally am like, FUCK IT. the process sucked the fun out of the idea.

It's too damn hard to buy.

Coinbase doesn't offer it, I spent 20 minutes looking around for a good platform to purchase it, and finally am like, FUCK IT. the process sucked the fun out of the idea.

It took me maybe 10 minutes to buy the first time.
On the phone.
While taking a shit.

Current banner at the top of my Squarecoin account...

We apologize for any delays regarding tickets, we have a backlog due to unprecedented demand in cryptocurrency markets. We are currently adapting, and in response are currently expanding our customer support team.

Hmmmmm.

I got in @ .05 and then a couple hunny more at .36 or so when it crashed on the SNL night.

No reason to sell now. May as well ride it out and see what happens. Not enough money to hurt, it can really only go up, its never going to zero:homer::homer:

Had said that I’d buy back in at .20. Hadn’t been paying attention to it and missed it at .17. Maybe I’ll wait and see where it actually bottoms out. I’ll be patiently waiting for another rocket to the moon. :D

I got in total average around 0.29 . I just bought some more at .17 to bring the average down. I only put what money i'm ok with losing and that's how I plan on keeping it. Not planning on selling so hopefully it'll become the next big thing like bitcoin was when I first heard about it when it was around $800 per. Wish I would've bought some then for sure. But just like everything I wish i would've invested on a lot of things but didn't. Also glad I didn't invest in things that tanked after.

YEP
and BC aint staying down forever.

I will buy more Doge. I was never selling anyway unless it shot up to 100 or some stupid shit. All long term to but my island at retirement OR pay two chicks at the same time.

I hope in a year I can bump this thread and show all the naysayers their mistakes. Just like stocks and most investments. They go up and down. You think apple, tesla, google, stock prices only went up up up and never had any down days or times.

I hope in a year I can bump this thread and show all the naysayers their mistakes. Just like stocks and most investments. They go up and down. You think apple, tesla, google, stock prices only went up up up and never had any down days or times.
I kick my ass for selling my amc. Bought in at 11.99 and sold at 12.20 after holding for 6 months. I was pissed when it shot to $70+ Never again.

What`s the best wallet for doge? I don`t know a whole lot about crypto security but I know I own a half decent amount now and I don`t want it stolen, anonymity is also a big plus for me if at all possible.

What`s the best wallet for doge? I don`t know a whole lot about crypto security but I know I own a half decent amount now and I don`t want it stolen, anonymity is also a big plus for me if at all possible.
Get a cold storage wallet like a Trezor if you have enough to warrant the price.

More Doge questions...

Is it easily tracked? what if I trade Doge for a pickup truck? what about tax on my gains? I`m way up even with the crash and thinking about cashing out

More Doge questions...

Is it easily tracked? what if I trade Doge for a pickup truck? what about tax on my gains? I`m way up even with the crash and thinking about cashing out
Yes. You do understand how blockchain tech works, right?

Tax evasion is not a very wise thing to do.

But I will say that Monaro has a huge bounty offered up by the IRS to crack their chain. They believe in being truly anonymous when it comes to transactions.

I'm not trying to avoid paying taxes, I'm genuinely concerned with paying the government if I trade Doge for a vehicle, I asked because I'm interested in a vehicle and the owner is more than willing to be paid in crypto.

Top Back Refresh