What's new

Anyone else getting these covid notifications

this is posted in reverse order.

Still don't understand multi-quote voodoo :homer::homer:

Will try this and report tomorrow morning. Either pissed the fuck off at 5:01 am or happy at 6:15ish (after snooze).

This worked!!

Last edited:
Been to my app notification settings. Not there.

Went to my emergency notification settings (Amber Alerts, etc.) Not there.

Called the CaCovid tech line. They don't know how to make it not alert me.

I have an hour going through every menu and setting. Nothing there.

Fucking pissing me off. Goes off at 5am and then I can't get back to sleep. I get up at 6ish.

Go to settings>privacy and shut off marketing, notifications, diagnostics. If your phone goes off the rails in the future, dm me. It wont and you'll still get updates.

Still don't understand multi-quote voodoo :homer::homer:

It's really not hard.

Look at the top left where it says "Post Reply" on the bar that scrolls with the page, same bar that has the search function in it. edit: Ok no wonder people on mobile have trouble, the button doesn't scroll like on desktop. You have to scroll all the way back up to hit that button.

Quote me like you normally would and that button now says "Post Reply (1)". Then go back and hit the same quote button on whoever else you want to quote. Then just hit that button instead of going to where you'd respond and all the quotes will appear in the that box like they do when you hit the normal quote button.

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	471.9 KB ID:	237804
Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	471.9 KB ID:	237804

Last edited:
No issues here :confused: I’m up to date on latest iOS on multiple devices

Are you in California? This is a CA driven feature. On the iOS it's easy to find: Settings -> Exposure Notifications and then slide the little Activate slider over.

Top Back Refresh