What's new

And Y'all thought 2020 was bad.

No you should just stop being a ****y little bitch here and probably in real life.

you should try reading my post again dumb fuck, i was making a joke about wanting aliens to come and you got butt hurt like a faggot and started talking shit because you got offended that i said your thread title sucked, and the little bitches in the meme thread cant handle someone saying something negative about the forefathers so i put them in their place

youre the ****, keep telling me what i should do though because i will totally listen to you :lmao:

you should try reading my post again dumb fuck, i was making a joke about wanting aliens to come and you got butt hurt like a faggot and started talking shit because you got offended that i said your thread title sucked, and the little bitches in the meme thread cant handle someone saying something negative about the forefathers so i put them in their place

youre the ****, keep telling me what i should do though because i will totally listen to you :lmao:

it's you're.

You put who in their place ?:lmao:

Why cant we all just... Get along. :homer:

we can, i was simply defending myself as usual because some people on this site cant handle people having a different opinion so they attack them

you missed the Mars Attacks reference :flipoff2:

dont be a pussy. tell him to fuck off and go pound his mom, and I dont mean the evernoob way :flipoff2:

you missed the Mars Attacks reference :flipoff2:

dont be a pussy. tell him to fuck off and go pound his mom, and I dont mean the evernoob way :flipoff2:

a pussy would have just bowed down or never voiced an unpopular opinion :flipoff2:

but yea im a :homer: sometimes :laughing: :flipoff2:

a pussy would have just bowed down or never voiced an unpopular opinion :flipoff2:

but yea im a :homer: sometimes :laughing: :flipoff2:

photo50311.jpg

you got put in your place and now youre here following me like a lost puppy telling me its youre when the post you quoted already has youre in it :homer: :lmao:

Seems to me you're the butthurt one here , I had moved on but I see you're still crying about it and since your lame post was directed at me I responded .

Would it help if I said I was sorry for hurting your feelings ?:lmao:

Seems to me you're the butthurt one here , I had moved on but I see you're still crying about it and since your lame post was directed at me I responded .

Would it help if I said I was sorry for hurting your feelings ?:lmao:

you moved on yet here you are :laughing::homer:

Dear Nancy11 & Margaret83,

Please take the pickle-tag slap fight to PMs.

Not judging - y'all go fuck & get it over with, just have some damned discretion :homer:

:flipoff2:

are 2 of the dudes in this thread really chicks?

a long time ago when BBSs were all we had, I thought I had a good friend who was a wuss sometimes, kinda acted like a chick.. turns out after years of friendship, it was a very hot chick.. and she was my girlfriend for a while after we met at a party..

a long time ago when BBSs were all we had, I thought I had a good friend who was a wuss sometimes, kinda acted like a chick.. turns out after years of friendship, it was a very hot chick.. and she was my girlfriend for a while after we met at a party..

Wut??:homer:

I think we just identified the cylindrical flying space thingy. Artieet46n we com in peace:smokin:

Watching someone from your van without their knowledge does not make them your girlfriend

Top Back Refresh