What's new

And Y'all thought 2020 was bad.

it's the first line from "sound of silence"

Huh, never heard that one before, it any good:confused:

:rolleyes:

I wouldnt joke around about the lizard people again..

I started getting weird messages on facebook.. and then phone calls in the middle of the night..

I ended up deleting that video, which joked about them..

That makes you one of them, you probably just don't know about it yet:eek:

I wouldnt joke around about the lizard people again..

I started getting weird messages on facebook.. and then phone calls in the middle of the night..

I ended up deleting that video, which joked about them..

Yeah we weren't to happy, so watch out! we have our eyes on you now :mad2:

No need to panic unless we start seeing "people" wearing these shades.
V.jpg

hello darkness my old friend, I've come to talk with you again

it's the first line from "sound of silence"

Shut up

You talk too much

You talk too much

You talk too much

You talk too much

It's the first 5 lines from the Run DMC song, "You Talk Too Much".

Did I play your game correctly? Assuming we're posting random song lyrics now?

Shut up

You talk too much

You talk too much

You talk too much

You talk too much

It's the first 5 lines from the Run DMC song, "You Talk Too Much".

Did I play your game correctly? Assuming we're posting random song lyrics now?

I never heard their song here is the one I know from 1960

thread title is fucking garbage

aliens is a good thing not bad, i cant fucking wait :grinpimp: beam me the fuck up scotty :flipoff2:

you had to watch MTV's Ozzy reality show (what ever it was called).. to know he called his Wife "Mama".. sorta changes the song

:lmao:No you don't and no it doesn't. If you couldn't understand what that song was about by the lyrics and music, you shouldn't be quoting any song lyrics. Ever.
you are thick:homer:

:homer:I wouldn't say you were wrong if they had to ask:lmao:

Well, I used to just say, "yes", but . . .

The menu used to just have tacos or sausages; usually as a mixed pair combo., but sometimes as a 2-taco plate or a pair of wieners in the same dish. It was easy to remember, and nobody required you to memorize the parts of the menu that you didn't want shoved in your face. It seems that level of certainty and comfort for all was deemed . . . very, very, wrong?:confused:

Now, apparently, the Fakebook Café has arbitrarily invented (like 54?) new "super-extra-special special" dishes, many difficult to pronounce or remember (almost as if intentionally so), with random combinations of "gluten free, free-range, dolphin-safe, fair-trade, vegan, non-GMO, grass-fed, humanely raised, equity-conscious, socially responsible, soy-based, partially androgenated trans-fat snowflake with extra-crispy meringue feelers".

Miraculously, working with only wieners and tacos, they've dreamed up dozens of new menu items that cannot be identified as either wieners or tacos. And here's the kicker: you must memorize the names and contents of all the "specials" or you're somehow a horrible human being :eek:. I'm just thankful to be an old-school sausage that knows which one taco belongs on my plate (wait - is that something-ist or something-phobic of me to say that?).

TL/DR: In keeping with these "modern" :rolleyes: times, "Yes" has been replaced by "Hmmm . . . maybe?"

Last edited:
thread title is fucking garbage

aliens is a good thing not bad, i cant fucking wait :grinpimp: beam me the fuck up scotty :flipoff2:

Shut up ****. Didnt you spend enough time fucking up the meme thread?

Shut up ****. Didnt you spend enough time fucking up the meme thread?

i fucked up the meme thread by posting memes while arguing with someone not posting memes? :homer: sorry for posting memes in the meme thread you whiny little fucking bitch, feel free to make me shut up though :laughing: ill be waiting :flipoff2:

i fucked up the meme thread by posting memes while arguing with someone not posting memes? :homer: sorry for posting memes in the meme thread you whiny little fucking bitch, feel free to make me shut up though :laughing: ill be waiting :flipoff2:

Wow, I wish I was half as awesome as you seem to think you are

Atascocita560012658593.jpg

Well, I used to just say, "yes", but . . .

The menu used to just have tacos or sausages; usually as a mixed pair combo., but sometimes as a 2-taco plate or a pair of wieners in the same dish. It was easy to remember, and nobody required you to memorize the parts of the menu that you didn't want shoved in your face. It seems that level of certainty and comfort for all was deemed . . . very, very, wrong?:confused:

Now, apparently, the Fakebook Café has arbitrarily invented (like 54?) new "super-extra-special special" dishes, many difficult to pronounce or remember (almost as if intentionally so), with random combinations of "gluten free, free-range, dolphin-safe, fair-trade, vegan, non-GMO, grass-fed, humanely raised, equity-conscious, socially responsible, soy-based, partially androgenated trans-fat snowflake with extra-crispy meringue feelers".

Miraculously, working with only wieners and tacos, they've dreamed up dozens of new menu items that cannot be identified as either wieners or tacos. And here's the kicker: you must memorize the names and contents of all the "specials" or you're somehow a horrible human being :eek:. I'm just thankful to be an old-school sausage that knows which one taco belongs on my plate (wait - is that something-ist or something-phobic of me to say that?).

TL/DR: In keeping with these "modern" :rolleyes: times, "Yes" has been replaced by "Hmmm . . . maybe?"

You should just put your wiener on the plate and ask her if she wants more sausage

But, "hmm maybe" is not a very respectable answer. You should work on that. Probably when you bring your coloring books and crayons out you can think up something better:rolleyes:

Top Back Refresh