What's new

Aliens are confirmed?

200.gif

So, we are supposed to believe that for decades governments all over the world, governments that constantly change, are all in lockstep with a secret that no one can or will ever spill?

Got it, I’ll be right back after I buy some Oceanside property in Arizona
Look at the global financial system and tell me there isnt a small group of mostly white secular humanists and a couple nazi sympathizers that dont keep everybody on the same page

I know someone who has the 2nd highest clearance available in the air force. He is convinced we have and have had aliens in custody for a long time. He says he has talked to the guys guarding them.

Get him drunk and talking it is awesome, but he often doesn't finish stories, like he realizes, yeah I shouldn't be talking about this and stops in mid sentence.

He is 100% convinced. I have the greatest respect for the man, but I don't know if I agree with that part. Like other's have said. By now some guy who had guarded aliens, or recovered air craft or reverse engineered technology. Something. They would be on their death bed making confessions and wild accusations.

not only that, but their stories should match. There should be enough witnesses that their stories should match by now.

I personally don't care if they exist or not.

Now Would be the perfect time to confirm them.

Now bring on the antigravity and materials tech, like what happened in the late 40’s early 50’s at IBM.

The big problem is they will have to own up to the astra and it isn’t war time. It’ll probably wait since it’s already such a big ‘secret’

I'm not listening to 3 hours of hippie Tarot ramblings when there's a blowjob at the end, nevermind a greasemonkey on the internet. :flipoff2:

Nd9GcRoHVgtoJcDwuG3LdOgguEwXU4Y8cafCHqpwQ&usqp=CAU.jpg
If a physicist talking about advanced craft propulsion is your idea of a grease monkey, well I dont know what to tell ya.

what is the astra?
Tr3b astra. Look it up on YouTube. Allegedly 300 foot circumference triangle. Wish flashing lights, like the kind found on every airplane. Has cloaking and anti gravity (only 80% of weight though).

Look up Bob Lazar and reverse engineering @ S4 or Groom Lake,

Hey he went to the same college as I did cant be all bad.

I thought Lazar was 100% full of shit until those videos leaked in 2017 and that thing rotated just like he had described. Literally my very first reaction was "goddamn... I was absolutely certain Lazar was a kook". I still don't know if Lazar is legit or not but to go from 100% kook to 50/50 is a big change of opinion.

Look at the global financial system and tell me there isnt a small group of mostly white secular humanists and a couple nazi sympathizers that dont keep everybody on the same page
Hey, I always heard it was the great Jewish banking conspiracy.

Topic reminds me of this film I worked on back 40+

So, we are supposed to believe that for decades governments all over the world, governments that constantly change, are all in lockstep with a secret that no one can or will ever spill?

Got it, I’ll be right back after I buy some Oceanside property in Arizona

Buddy they did that for Covid too so…. ???

GEEZE guys its called compartmentalizing/ compartmentalization.

Every division of government does it.

I wouldn’t sweat it too much, ain’t no aliens gonna want this planet sense we fucked it up so bad. Hell, according to Greta, it’s gonna be dead in ten years anyway.

The GF is into the Skinwalker Ranch TV series. I am watching this shit-show and it is just full of SHIT! They are going on and on about a mysterious 1.6 Ghz signal that is being picked up. They have a shitty SDR plugged into a laptop. (SDR= Software Defined
radio) The SDR is plugged into a common TV-UHF antenna with RG6. Your lucky to push RG6 above 1GHZ.
Dummys are seeing a local CPU clock! :lmao::homer::lmao::homer:

I have worked Deep Space Surveillance; yeah we did see some strange shit.... Sometimes we were told to not look at things and delete all records (files) on the object.

The GF is into the Skinwalker Ranch TV series. I am watching this shit-show and it is just full of SHIT! They are going on and on about a mysterious 1.6 Ghz signal that is being picked up. They have a shitty SDR plugged into a laptop. (SDR= Software Defined
radio) The SDR is plugged into a common TV-UHF antenna with RG6. Your lucky to push RG6 above 1GHZ.
Dummys are seeing a local CPU clock! :lmao::homer::lmao::homer:

I have worked Deep Space Surveillance; yeah we did see some strange shit.... Sometimes we were told to not look at things and delete all records (files) on the object.

So... uh...

what was some of that strange shit you saw that had them asking you to delete records?

Top Back Refresh