What's new

Aliens are confirmed?

There's a lot more to come on this. Evidently Ross Coulthart has about 7 hours of video interview footage with this guy from over the past couple of months.

Interesting. I have no clue what to make of it.

I'm still betting on military drone and propulsion technology testing and this is the cover up like they used in the past.

None of you guys will listen to this because it's 3hrs and you all have the attention span of lab mice, but it's a good discussion on "alien technology" and what most of it really is. Probably some disinfo here as well, but interesting listen especially if you like aviation and engineering stuff.

Really? Show me where the government of any country has come out and confirmed the existence of intelligent life outside our planet

Can you condense that down to, maybe like, 5 minutes, please? Thanks. :flipoff2:
The Good book has the Flaming chariot, an angel descended from the heavens on the stairs (ladder) & impregnated a local chick. The alien offspring had daddy's powers (his real Pops, not the carpenter stepdad).

Everywhere has "In God We Trust" signs- :flipoff2:

They make the best tacos. :flipoff2:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

200.gif

The Good book has the Flaming chariot, an angel descended from the heavens on the stairs (ladder) & impregnated a local chick. The alien offspring had daddy's powers (his real Pops, not the carpenter stepdad).

Everywhere has "In God We Trust" signs- :flipoff2:
I don't remember any of that shit happening in fight club, wtf are you talking about?

So, we are supposed to believe that for decades governments all over the world, governments that constantly change, are all in lockstep with a secret that no one can or will ever spill?

Got it, I’ll be right back after I buy some Oceanside property in Arizona

So, we are supposed to believe that for decades governments all over the world, governments that constantly change, are all in lockstep with a secret that no one can or will ever spill?

Got it, I’ll be right back after I buy some Oceanside property in Arizona

Exactly.

Know how many people it takes to keep a secret? One. Any more, cat's out of the bag.

Finding an ashtray some asshole dropped on the way home from the bar in Egypt 4k years ago doesn't prove aliens because you don't know the origin of the ashtray.

I'm still betting on military drone and propulsion technology testing and this is the cover up like they used in the past.

None of you guys will listen to this because it's 3hrs and you all have the attention span of lab mice,
I take offense to that. I’ll have you know I have significantly less attention span than a lab mouse. Squirrel!

Top Back Refresh