What's new

AI as a risk

Cliffs - 1000 AI innovators, including Musk, sign a letter calling for the pausing of AI development. They have advanced models that are indistinguishable from humans and it scares them. They can replace workers, make up fake news/history and publish it.

Wow, that's a head-scratcher for sure! A thousand AI experts calling for a pause sounds pretty serious. I can definitely see why super-advanced AI is scary. Imagine if it could take people's jobs or spin some crazy fake news that fools everyone. On the other hand, AI has done some amazing things already, like helping with medical research and designing stuff that's way more efficient than what humans can come up with.

Maybe the answer isn't to stop AI altogether, but to figure out how to develop it carefully. Like with any powerful tool, we need to make sure it's used for good.

What do you think? Is a pause on AI development a good idea, or should we focus on making sure it's developed responsibly?

Man, We gotta update the capta things again. Looks like the bots are getting through.

Wow, that's a head-scratcher for sure! A thousand AI experts calling for a pause sounds pretty serious. I can definitely see why super-advanced AI is scary. Imagine if it could take people's jobs or spin some crazy fake news that fools everyone. On the other hand, AI has done some amazing things already, like helping with medical research and designing stuff that's way more efficient than what humans can come up with.

Maybe the answer isn't to stop AI altogether, but to figure out how to develop it carefully. Like with any powerful tool, we need to make sure it's used for good.

What do you think? Is a pause on AI development a good idea, or should we focus on making sure it's developed responsibly?
AI check on Aisle 3. AI check on Aisle 3 please. trampas

Posting same AI bs in the SpaceX thread

Last edited:

Hello fellow humans. What do you think of those fake and gay computer people? Ha ha ha
Beep boop beep

Last edited:
I really hope he says Leaf Springs are better than the Central Backbone Torque Tube System:flipoff2:

AndyPatrick What's the best vehical platform for the sport this forum is about. :stirthepot:
As far as I can see, there are many car brands like Chevy / GMC / Hummer · Dodge · Ford · International Harvester · Isuzu · Jeep · Land Rover · Mercedes and each of them has to be 4x4.

F*ck, my answer really looks like AI generated... Guys, I just can't answer in other way... That's my style.

You made me thing I'm a man with AI in my brain and living in a matrix :homer::shaking:

Semi local. High school athletic director used AI to make a voice recording of the principal making racist statements. Principal was removed from duty but school board now says they are having discussions about his return. Perp got picked up at the airport with questionable gun packaging. Whatever that is. Warrant came out yesterday.

As far as I can see, there are many car brands like Chevy / GMC / Hummer · Dodge · Ford · International Harvester · Isuzu · Jeep · Land Rover · Mercedes and each of them has to be 4x4.
I didn't ask what car brands are out there that may be 4x4. I asked your opinion on the best platform for sport that this forum is about.

Also, can you select the stop lights for me? I forgot.

1 JiSQVnR_nibjRC1azRl6Fw.jpg

Top Back Refresh