What's new

Aftermarket running boards

bossplow2010

Member Number
Looking for some brands that you guys have had luck with on aftermarket running boards for our 2020 350 regular cab, i originally didn't get them but the guys want them and it's kind of a pain to get in and out unless you're taller. I have no preference on extended ones, but i don't want automatic, and something that's a little beefier since it's employees using it.

Grab some Craigslist ford take-offs. Picked up a set of 2022 f250 running boards for $100. Should be very easy to shorten for regular cab.

I put some deegan38's on my f150. Lil beefier than the factory stuff, and they dont hang down as much as most

Looking for some brands that you guys have had luck with on aftermarket running boards for our 2020 350 regular cab, i originally didn't get them but the guys want them and it's kind of a pain to get in and out unless you're taller. I have no preference on extended ones, but i don't want automatic, and something that's a little beefier since it's employees using it.
I'll get you a brand name tomorrow but the ones I have are aluminum with a plastic cap , made in Germany.
I got them off Amazon for cheap. I ordered the F150 version so the wouldn't hang down so low..
The OEM Ford steps are a joke way too low.
Either you tear them off on a snow bank or they collect mud.

I'll get you a brand name tomorrow but the ones I have are aluminum with a plastic cap , made in Germany.
I got them off Amazon for cheap. I ordered the F150 version so the wouldn't hang down so low..
Thanks Shaun, that's what happened on my 14 on the passenger side, the drivers side just broke off from the shitty roads this state has.

Thanks Shaun, that's what happened on my 14 on the passenger side, the drivers side just broke off from the shitty roads this state has.

Romik is the brand I have on my truck, my brother has a set on his gladiator. We've had no issues with them and you can get parts if something does get messed up.
Like everything the price has sure gone up since I got mine a few years ago...

79953.jpeg

79954.jpeg

I picked up a set of new take offs from a f-150 off of FB Marketplace for $150 for my '23 F-350. They bolt on with no mods and F-150 boards tuck up to the bottom of the cab.
1710713942534.png

You can easily raise OEM height SD boards by cutting the brackets and weld the brackets to the height you want.

You can easily raise OEM height SD boards by cutting the brackets and weld the brackets to the height you want.

Just order the f150 mounts.
A decent parts guy can easily figure it out.
One of the ford truck forums had a part number list to do just that. It's a pretty popular thing to do and rather inexpensive.

I want tremor steps originally and they were stupid expensive in 21. I found out the raptor steps were the same thing except for the name.
There are always a bunch of raptor take offs available online but being painted steel I opted for the aluminum on a plow/salt truck.

Reactions: RMO
Just order the f150 mounts.
A decent parts guy can easily figure it out.
One of the ford truck forums had a part number list to do just that. It's a pretty popular thing to do and rather inexpensive.

I want tremor steps originally and they were stupid expensive in 21. I found out the raptor steps were the same thing except for the name.
There are always a bunch of raptor take offs available online but being painted steel I opted for the aluminum on a plow/salt truck.
The boards I got only had 2 mounts per side guess it's a F-150 thing and I order 2 more and they were $65 ea.

Top Back Refresh