What's new

Active shooter at elementary school in Nashville TN?

Wayment... He/She called them "Faggots"?!?!? Can't even figure out that penis = boy and vagina = girl, but they are the faggots. What kind of retarded-ass shit is this?:laughing:
I use faggot
reggins use reggin

some kinda freudian shit in that, people use what affects them (or in my case I use it to confuse people for laughs)

So is there a link to what was leaked? All I can find is just little quotes. The Twitter links are dead and none of the other links to stories here have the whole leak.

I use faggot
reggins use reggin

some kinda freudian shit in that, people use what affects them (or in my case I use it to confuse people for laughs)
Just like the gheys took the word “queer”, and now using it in the, extremist, favor !!!!

F0901560-EBFA-4048-821E-117227056945.png
3AC267D6-8CF1-4D24-A829-07AA5F3D93A5.png
6F7E7D58-018C-4C86-BA68-28C7F8F632D0.png

Newsweek is bent a little progressive but they have been throwing some serious anti prog stories out there lately.
Newsweek seems bipolar nowadays. One article will be pretty straightforward and the next will be all the prog talking points.
I wonder if they still have a bullpen for the writers and if so, how interesting those conversations are.

Thanks!

Weird shit for sure. So far I don't see any reason to not release it, other than it doesn't fit the profile.

Watched a bit of Crowder's show yesterday. Apparently it was banned from every tech platform except twitter/x (they did put a content warned on it though), Youtube took it down as violating their "organized crime" policy and the governor of TN claimed he was opening an investigation on him and the release.

Nobodoy denied the legitimacy of the documents, so I'm gonna assume that they're real. :shaking:

Wow. TN folks: Is he popular in the state?
Depends who you ask. I like Gov. Lee, Nashville Mayor Oconnell is a hypocritical little leftist weasel. From what I've heard, Oconnell is the one investigating the leak and looking to prosecute. Bill Lee is likely glad it was released, but can't say so publicly.

Wow. TN folks: Is he popular in the state?
It varies wildly.

In my circle of neighbors, he is liked by the farmers who rely on .gov to make their business profitable, disliked by everyone that is already what I would consider successful.

They're all the same type people. :laughing:

Most of the Democrats I know are too ashamed to discuss politics at the moment so they have nothing to say.

Most of the Democrats I know are too ashamed to discuss politics at the moment so they have nothing to say.
They're all too happy to say Lee and the TN house are nazis because they banned abortion and won't kowtow to emotional demands to ban guns. Then they (Nashvillians anyway) act like Freddy Oconnell is going to save the city from evil developers after he campaigned to ban Air B&B's in a neighborhood where he owns multiple.

How much test do they give these trannys.

What other kind of fucking meds?
I dont think its the Testosterone I think it is the body getting the large amount of Testosterone and then producing a fuckton of estrogen to compensate for the testosterone. Most people I know on TRT got real fucking angry until they took an estrogen blocker. Got their Estrogen levels done and suddenly they calmed down.

As to other drugs you can almost bet anti anxiety and anti depressants are in play so SSRI drugs to the front! :mad3:

I dont think its the Testosterone I think it is the body getting the large amount of Testosterone and then producing a fuckton of estrogen to compensate for the testosterone. Most people I know on TRT got real fucking angry until they took an estrogen blocker. Got their Estrogen levels done and suddenly they calmed down.

As to other drugs you can almost bet anti anxiety and anti depressants are in play so SSRI drugs to the front! :mad3:
I'm genuinely curious what kind of dosages they are on? 160 a week? 500 a week?

SSRI's are fucking evil

Watched a bit of Crowder's show yesterday. Apparently it was banned from every tech platform except twitter/x (they did put a content warned on it though), Youtube took it down as violating their "organized crime" policy and the governor of TN claimed he was opening an investigation on him and the release.

Nobodoy denied the legitimacy of the documents, so I'm gonna assume that they're real. :shaking:
So if one of these "known to the feds" shooters can't be blamed on white supremacy and racism, then their motives, as released to the public, are "unknown". And if someone does come to know them, then they are investigated and censored by the gov and media?

Why is youtube/Twitter/tn gov and fed gov working so hard to protect a dead, confused, and murderous faggot?

So if one of these "known to the feds" shooters can't be blamed on white supremacy and racism, then their motives, as released to the public, are "unknown". And if someone does come to know them, then they are investigated and censored by the gov and media?

Why is youtube/Twitter/tn gov and fed gov working so hard to protect a dead, confused, and murderous faggot?
In the leaked log book, it talks about how they almost got outed a while before, but got away with it. My guess is they feds/state fucked up on a firearm sale....again and want to hide that.

The two notebooks look like different handwriting to me... 🤷

Thought the same.

"School(s)" used on booth sheets. There is a glaring difference on the "oo" in these two. Some similarity in the first "s", but the the entire word is a very different writing style.

But then there are similarities too.. when "p" starts a word is different than when used in the middle of a word. "tt" used in "attack" and "little" are similar. When "p" is used to start a word, it is different than when used in the middle of a word and consistent between the two. "backpack", used in both is very similar.

Overall. The page dated "2/3/23" is just much more sloppy. But that makes sense. The schedule page was probably written in a more calm time frame. Sit down, think it out, this is what I want to do, this is important, take my time. Where as the note was written in a hate filled, no thought, write down everything that pops in my mind, no real focus except on my angry thoughts, blast through it style.

The post it is odd too. Written later and possibly even more calm manner than the schedule itself, maybe a few days before the attack? Trying to go over the whole plan and cover any missing details. Overall, it's a more feminine writing style and what I would expect from a female. Most letters are spot on or close enough. But there are exceptions.

"L" is used four times on that page and only some what resembles "Lock". Could be written off as they start "u" and "o" similarly. But, they lead into "e" everywhere else, and you would expect a similar swoop on the L here, except the two instances of "Leave".

The continuation in the "b" in "be" is completely inconsistent.

The "d" in "around" is very inconsistent. Seems to be the only letter in the whole thing where the pen was picked up without drawing towards the second part of the letter. Written as a "c" and "\". The only other time this is closely resembled is the "y" in "yellow" on the angry note page, but even that has has more consistent curve/swoop. a, B, b, g, P, p, g, y*, 9 and nearly every f and t is written in a single contact or near single contact motion.

But I'm no expert and this may all be shit.

The more I look at the angry page, the more questions I have about it. I read the top word to be "Aidey". Was that a nickname? Their own? What others called them? Why would you write your own name , let alone a nickname, at the top of a page like this? Irrational, angry, hate letter.. yeah, I get it.

At the bottom of the page you can see the same thing looks to have (IMO) bled through from the next page. "Aidey". Similar, but bigger letters.

You can see some words from the previous page. All I can make out are "I'm a" and I believe "queer" at the top.

I find it interesting that they are complaining that it was released and want to investigate how it was released but not that what was released was false or that they investigated the killer.

Well the left created a monster, now they must cover it up. I'll bet everyone in charge of the investigation is a Democrat.

The more I look at the angry page, the more questions I have about it. I read the top word to be "Aidey". Was that a nickname? Their own? What others called them? Why would you write your own name , let alone a nickname, at the top of a page like this? Irrational, angry, hate letter.. yeah, I get it.

At the bottom of the page you can see the same thing looks to have (IMO) bled through from the next page. "Aidey". Similar, but bigger letters.

You can see some words from the previous page. All I can make out are "I'm a" and I believe "queer" at the top.
Pretty sure she wanted to be called Aiden?

I read somewhere this morning that a couple of officers were fired for releasing the document

If Trump or MAGA was sited, it would be front page on every outlet.

I just want parity.

Top Back Refresh