What's new

9mm Major Reloading Questions

Hell its just a pistol. Buy a reamer, chuck it up in the DeWalt after a couple of toddies. And fix it yer self
To be honest, I found a STI Stacato that shoots .40sw. And runs factory ammo. And they take trades. I should reach out today and see what kind of numbers they would want to trade. Then all that money I spent on 9mm ammo and loading gear would be money well spent. :laughing:

I've got a custom shop colt 1911 that I won in a raffle a while back. Thats about the only gun I dont think I would touch. Everything else, the gloves are off, and I have no problems grinding on shit. But thats my one nice gun. Hell, I even clean that one

I've got a custom shop colt 1911 that I won in a raffle a while back. Thats about the only gun I dont think I would touch. Everything else, the gloves are off, and I have no problems grinding on shit. But thats my one nice gun. Hell, I even clean that one
Thats exactly how I feel about this Parrot. I probably clean it too much. :laughing:

You ever get that thing fixed
nope. getting my fingers smashed put a hold on shooting for awhile. i did get out and shoot last weekend,both pistol and shot gun. even though I cannot bend either of those 2 fingers yet. I need to run to kansas city and drop it off for the tune up. spring will be here soon.

The way your son measured crimp is what I researched. Brass thickness plus bullet diameter.

As for a chronograph, they’ll all be good. I’d you’re serious about USPSA and will be traveling for matches or participating in nationals then buy what USPSA uses. I think it was a CED 10 years ago when I tried USPSA. Use what they use because nationals they’ll test your ammo during a shoot, and being dropped to minor som or if could really hurt.

Top Back Refresh