What's new

4xFred Williams

It seems like your friends with buggies are way overbuilt for the trails you run.
What else would you expect from Toyota people? These are the same idiots who think you need lockers to do a power line road. When that is your frame of reference yeah a full bodied rig with a not too stupid driver seems like it can hang.

It seems like your friends with buggies are way overbuilt for the trails you run.
Well the FToy is on leaves and I’m linked, he does have dual cases though, so who knows? Maybe in 2022 trucks aren’t cool if they’re not full of tube and don’t start at $10k.

Trying to get back to the original discussion... :shaking:

The other thing I see swag. Seems like every YT channel is at least selling stickers and t-shirts. I know there is probably an issue with MT holding the rights to a lot of stuff. I do see Fred wearing his Sasquatch hat, though. I can see Fred coffee mugs and apple pie plates and such.

From there, a lot are doing sponsored shows. Again, MT may have some non-compete clauses that keep Fred from doing that now. And it is sort of a mixed bag. You don't necessarily want to be seen just as a shill, hawking crap stuff. But I'm sure Fred has enough contacts that he could get some quality companies to get involved.

Trying to get back to the original discussion... :shaking:

The other thing I see swag. Seems like every YT channel is at least selling stickers and t-shirts. I know there is probably an issue with MT holding the rights to a lot of stuff. I do see Fred wearing his Sasquatch hat, though. I can see Fred coffee mugs and apple pie plates and such.

From there, a lot are doing sponsored shows. Again, MT may have some non-compete clauses that keep Fred from doing that now. And it is sort of a mixed bag. You don't necessarily want to be seen just as a shill, hawking crap stuff. But I'm sure Fred has enough contacts that he could get some quality companies to get involved.
There were some time limits built-in to their contracts that prevent them from doing things for a while.

According to my cable TV there's a new episode of DED finishing Dave's Ford for the ultimate adventure Suddenlink channel 89 at 8 pm fwiw. Also at 9 new episode of HRG something about a caravan with factory 5spd with factory turbo charger.

He’s still posting videos but this is what the Jeep looks like on UA. He still has more stuff to install when he gets home.
98EC2DB4-B029-4B48-A72D-4BA891FD7DBC.jpeg

Today he released a 2 hour video on setting up ring and pinions with help from our buddy Eric from Motive Gear. I have not watched it yet and I am sure that there is enough information in setting up gears to make a two hour video but I’m not sure who is gonna sit through that. Thoughts?

Last edited:
So Fred is now a bolt on Jeep faggot?

Reactions: Clb
Top Back Refresh