samy crawler

Red Skull Member
ST4x4
Member Number
Loc
Ca
Looking for some good 35" tires for 15" rims
Prefer mud terrains.
located in Santa cruz/san jose but will travel for the right deal. I get up to foresthill/auburn often.

I have a set of 5, 35x12.5x15 Maxxis Razrs sitting in my side yard. They are a little over half way worn, one has a repaired side wall cut from a mesquite tree branch.

There in San Diego, but I'll sell them for $300. I'm not in the area for at least another month, but if you can make arrangements to get them, I can have someone there.
20240306_105257.jpg

I recently took them off my rig because I always replace trail rig tires when they get about half way worn.

I have a set of 5, 35x12.5x15 Maxxis Razrs sitting in my side yard. They are a little over half way worn, one has a repaired side wall cut from a mesquite tree branch.

There in San Diego, but I'll sell them for $300. I'm not in the area for at least another month, but if you can make arrangements to get them, I can have someone there.
20240306_105257.jpg

I recently took them off my rig because I always replace trail rig tires when they get about half way worn.
Thanks. Those would do great. Kind of far but I'll see if I can find a ride north for them.

I have metric 35s for 16s on some 5x5 wheels so not at all what you asked for but just throwing it out there :flipoff2:

Hey man, I have a set (with spare) of 35x12.5x15’s on 4.5x5 bolt pattern Pro-Comp steelies, that I can sell in the next few days. (In the middle of an axle swap this weekend, switching to 5x5 17’s)

I would say they are all 80% tread (except the spare is 100%, never ridden). No plugs or patches as far as I know, but they came on my XJ and I’ve never had them unmounted.

I’d rather sell them with the wheels as a package deal, as I have no use for the wheels without the tires.

I’m in Hollister, so, way closer to you if you’re in Santa Cruz.

IMG_4888.jpeg IMG_4889.jpeg

IMG_4886.jpeg IMG_4850.jpeg

I don’t know exactly what I want for them yet. What’s your budget?

Hey man, I have a set (with spare) of 35x12.5x15’s on 4.5x5 bolt pattern Pro-Comp steelies, that I can sell in the next few days. (In the middle of an axle swap this weekend, switching to 5x5 17’s)

I would say they are all 80% tread (except the spare is 100%, never ridden). No plugs or patches as far as I know, but they came on my XJ and I’ve never had them unmounted.

I’d rather sell them with the wheels as a package deal, as I have no use for the wheels without the tires.

I’m in Hollister, so, way closer to you if you’re in Santa Cruz.

IMG_4888.jpeg IMG_4889.jpeg

IMG_4886.jpeg IMG_4850.jpeg

I don’t know exactly what I want for them yet. What’s your budget?
Budget is cheap. My buddy passed away and I'm helping his lady get his jeep in driving condition so her and their kids can enjoy it. He had done some massive burnouts before his accident so it needs tires now. What kind of price are you thinking?

Not particularly cheap, I gotta recoup some of the cost of this new axle and this XJ is bleeding me dry.

Do you have wheels yet? If you can find some 17s, I have 4 35x12.5x17s that are like 30% tread (rollers, essentially) that you can have for free. They hold air.

In this pic, they are the ones that are mounted and stacked, but I am going to mount the new tires (pictured) on those wheels next week (I’m flying to Orlando in a couple hours but will be back Saturday night).

17E987DE-5495-45CF-BEE4-D29287CE12AA.jpeg

Actually here is a better pic:
IMG_3601.jpeg

if you can find 17’s you can have these tires!

Edit: Since you said you’re in Auburn often, I have noticed there’s a ton of used tires on FB marketplace in the Stockton/Sac area for dirt cheap, if you haven’t checked there. That was my original plan but it’s $100+ in gas for me to take the truck up there and back.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh