What's new

2wd long travel custom cab

PXL_20230326_214027781.jpg

PXL_20230326_214013470.MP.jpg

The theme of the truck is 80s/90s Baja truck but I LOVE to keep the interior as OG factory looking as possible with subtle touches of modern. Every custom cab came with the roll bar in black. Mine is now the factory brown to match the dash and the seat belts. Its little touches like this to separate it from the rest

I love this truck, and keeping the retro touches, so dope!!!

Crazy on the fat crazy bitch trying to boost it, but at least the truck bit back. It didn't want to be stolen by her nasty ass.

I love this truck, and keeping the retro touches, so dope!!!

Crazy on the fat crazy bitch trying to boost it, but at least the truck bit back. It didn't want to be stolen by her nasty ass.
hopefully she didn't leave a snail trail on the new seats

i know its a year later, but what happened?
Insurance paid me out for the damage. She has an active warrant out for her arrest.

She even responded to me on messenger and said it wasn't her and has no idea what I was talking about. She just said she had to get out of my house asap and had no excuse when I asked her why she left all her belongings behind, including needles, narcan, all her clothes, a huge purple dildo, and 11 bucks cash

IMG_20230330_191514.jpg

IMG_20230330_192002.jpg

Started on the sub enclosures. Plugged in the measurements into the airspace calculator and it should work great with what I'm running. By moving the front leg forward the 4" the slim mount kicker 10" sub will go in the middle. The dark brown area facing forward will have the kicker 4 and 6" mid ranges

What’s the WMS front and rear? Purely curious. No other reason for asking.

Top Back Refresh