What's new

2wd long travel custom cab

El O El! An internet acquaintance from Dezertrangers posted a pic of your custom cab and I went off talking about how I knew this guy up in Grass Valley trying to build one years ago. He says same guy, here’s his build thread.
Pm you your number, not for sex this time though

PXL_20220306_232606325.jpg

Installed reclining PRP seats in the pre bummer today. It was a NIGHTMARE making custom brackets for the sliders, but I love the way the turned out

Don’t know how I am just now seeing this but it is badass I love unique builds and it certainly is !

A woman tried stealing it on Monday morning and it pinched her between the door and my garage wall, snapping her arm like a twig in the process. She is currently on the run.

Door is fucked, garage wall is fucked, ignition is fucked, wing window is fucked....

PXL_20220321_193659580.jpg

PXL_20220321_190405332.jpg

PXL_20220321_190401300.jpg

PXL_20220321_190344007.jpg

How do you know that sow tried to steal it?

How do you know that sow tried to steal it?
Her brother has been a tenant of mine and an employee of mine for the last 7 years. She came down to "visit" 3 weeks ago. Tenants daughter caught said cow stuck in my garage stuck by the truck. Helped free her and they both fled.

Daughter came back later to inform my tenant and also left. Both are now mia. Tenant told me everything.

What's odd is tenant also told this to the cops on Monday when they came and did the report. Cops asked me if I knew her and I said "sort of" and that was that. They didn't tell me what my tenant told them

I’ve got a set of 2nd gen wing windows you can have. Frames and all, or just glass, whatever...

Fat fucking sea donkey....:lmao:
I already replaced the wing window, but thank you. I really do appreciate it

Reactions: OCD
How the hell did she manage to pin herself between the truck and the wall? Did one of her fat rolls accidentally move the shifter into neutral or something?

Saw this today on marketplace. Made me think of your long travel custom cab
C5AB59CC-A333-43C9-914B-3120194A7D3C.png

E9588762-86DD-4C5D-B649-8EF32A93F7AF.png

Used to be a dually even, had the same truck. I like the look of the 1st gens with the flat roof, but it didn't look very nice to sit back there compared to the 2nd gens.

Top Back Refresh