What's new

2500 vs 3500 interior room?

at Sames Laredo Chevrolet , LAREDO

Here, Sames in Laredo has some in transit.

59BB11C1-0A81-436F-9725-4378FB2FFA4D.png

No. Go fuck your stupid ass.

Look at aggie06 post at the measurement for the cabs and their measured room.

Maximum variance between cabs is .19".

You want no harm no foul?
I want you to print this entire thread out on heavy gloss photo paper, and sit down at the dinner table and fucking eat it.

Yes, i mean, in no confuseable way, i want you to eat your fucking words.

Why dont you stop being a lazy fuck and go down to a dealership and look at them?
this is the post that got me confused, if your wondering.. he bumped up a thread that had died.. to talk shit..

Texas's Oldest Ford Dealership doesnt have broncos..

and he can still kiss my a55

edit and for those wondering, my dad wants a silverado and I want a bronco..

Last edited:
this is the post that got me confused, if your wondering.. he bumped up a thread that had died.. to talk shit..

Texas's Oldest Ford Dealership doesnt have broncos..

and he can still kiss my a55

So you quote my same post twice to tell me the 1 dealership you are close to doesnt have one. Great. Drive another hour, or dont. I dont give a fuck if you want a chevy or a ford. If you honestly want to know the interior difference if any depending on trim level drive to a dealership elsewhere. Or listen to those on here, to the information they took the time to give you based on you asking questions. All things being equal the metal box is the same fucking size. Trim levels are going to be the only difference regarding interior layout and options.

Isn’t it time to tell people how big you are and how awesome your ranch is or something?

I would like to ask how you plan to haul enough water that would require a 2017 or newer king ranch f250 in a fag wagon like a bronco?

And nobody cares what you want because you wont buy a damn thing.

Top Back Refresh