What's new

2500 vs 3500 interior room?

ArTi54N

YouTuber
Member Number
Loc
Republic of the Rio Grande
so my dad wants to get a new Silverado 4x4.. he has been wanting one for a couple of years..

the main thing is different places say different things about the interior

some places say the 3500 is better for interior room, etc..

however some places say everything is pretty much the same.. which is it??

lets just quote you, so when other people correct you, we can look back to your probable lame answer

What is the difference between a 2500 and 3500?

Hint: it's not the cab.

GO-Cougars-SVG-Cricut-Silhouette.jpg

Why are you even trying to help him spend your inheritance?

Youre goma have to step down from the king ranch to the piss bucket yellow "amarillo" trimmed job. And yes you tard the bright yellow truck is litteraly labeled "yellow", you know just in case you didnt get the hit that its bright fucking yellow

Identical interior cabin space. Trim level will decide how much "room" you have. If you get a GM LTZ, you can only get a center console in the front. You can't get a rumble seat, so yes the LT trim has more "room" to seat passengers, but not because the cabin is bigger...

Arti the 2500 and 3500 are exactly the same if you get the same cab. Example a 2500 regular cab is the same as a 3500 regular cab. 2500 ex cab same as 3500 ex cab and so on. Same truck except for running gear.

Trolling ?!
I never have understood what an internet troll is..

also no idea, if you were calling me or someone else out

but I stand by my question.. I found a few sites that said it was the same space, AND I found a few that said the 3500HD had more leg room than the 2500HD.. either way, half of those people have to be wrong

Wana guess which one?

It doesnt matter if its a 2500 or a 3500. IT MATTERS INTIRELY ON THE TRIM PACKAGE. leather seats are prob much different than cloths, Center consol vr arm rest flip seat, mt vs at (if mt is even available), adjustable pedals etc.

So glad you quoted me to gloat in my erronius suggestion of your stupidity.

I've posted more complicated shit in newb 4x4.

Why not go down to the dealer and sit in a 2500 or 3500? Are y'all actually serious about buying?

Or did you hit the doob too hard and felt a tickle on your brain that you just had to scratch?

This is STOOPID!

You gave me a great idea. I'm going to open a place where I keep trucks, and people can come look at them. If they like one, they can buy it from me... oh, wait.

I never have understood what an internet troll is..

also no idea, if you were calling me or someone else out

but I stand by my question.. I found a few sites that said it was the same space, AND I found a few that said the 3500HD had more leg room than the 2500HD.. either way, half of those people have to be wrong
Hopefully you quoted their wording, so you can look back to their probable lame answer.

My friend has a white 3500 and the cab is uuuuuge. Way bigger than a tan 2500.

It fits bigger tires too.

Do you know what an Ashke is?

Well traditionaly 4500/5500 are completely different cabs than pickups arent they?

Up untill 2018 they were van cabs, i honestly dont know what tbe newest cabs are.

Well traditionaly 4500/5500 are completely different cabs than pickups arent they?

Up untill 2018 they were van cabs, i honestly dont know what tbe newest cabs are.
4500/5500 today are the previous generation pickup cab

cuz there aren't any available..
Guess he doesnt want one that bad. Drive a few hours if you really want to know?

I dont know shit about the new car truck market except that I hate the new trucks, chevys at least, buddy had a 19 Denali 2500 4 door yadda yadda snd it was never comfortable for me. I was always guessing where the corners were. He now has a 21 AT4 2500 duramax etc. it’s better but I cant dial in the corners and the interior is just to blah… The front end seems inspired by Audi or some shit. I keep 2000 and older GM junk running. No key microchips or shit like that. Those seats just fit me better for some reasons

Top Back Refresh