What's new

2024 Supercross/motocross thread

Apparently Roczen has never been in an LCQ in his sx career before tonight. Impressive.

Good night of racing. Tough track.

Managed to pick all the right guys for RM fantasy but not quite the order. Wild card was out since my pick didn't make the main. Damn you Nichols :laughing: I almost picked his team mate Bloss instead and would have nailed it too.

Glad we went, 4 hour drive home now. It’s a cool experience every time, but TV coverage has spoiled me so much it’s like KOh, you can’t see the whole course and don’t know splits/points as they run etc. just watch and enjoy……..I’ll probably watch it all again on peacock tomorrow :laughing:

Ya, live or replay I can navigate all around on peacock. Watching replay now.

Not a Jet fan but the dude got shafted every which way last night. Dislike him all you want but Jet is impressive to watch from a technique standpoint.

Doubt that was barcia’s intention, but hell I don’t know what his plan was blasting into that corner at that angle.

Either way it changed the points from a runaway to something a little more interesting.

Not a Jet fan but the dude got shafted every which way last night. Dislike him all you want but Jet is impressive to watch from a technique standpoint.

Doubt that was barcia’s intention, but hell I don’t know what his plan was blasting into that corner at that angle.

Either way it changed the points from a runaway to something a little more interesting.
Vince Frieze takes another contender down. At least he has shied away from Anderson for awhile. That dude needs to follow AC into retirement, all he does is f up people really racing.

I don’t hide my contempt for Jett , he’s a cocky SOB, and thinks others should get out of his way on the track, but maybe this will help him learn he fast, but they are getting him figured out. This race is the first time I have ever cheered for Tomac, he works hard, but I have never liked him that much. Funny how this season has me cheering for riders I have never cared for, Webb and Tomac, because my normies are out of the hunt, Roczen, Anderson, and Musquin.

Vince Frieze takes another contender down. At least he has shied away from Anderson for awhile. That dude needs to follow AC into retirement, all he does is f up people really racing.

I don’t hide my contempt for Jett , he’s a cocky SOB, and thinks others should get out of his way on the track, but maybe this will help him learn he fast, but they are getting him figured out. This race is the first time I have ever cheered for Tomac, he works hard, but I have never liked him that much. Funny how this season has me cheering for riders I have never cared for, Webb and Tomac, because my normies are out of the hunt, Roczen, Anderson, and Musquin.
Musquin was never in the hunt this year. He is retired.

Wild night. East/West shootout and both points leaders down on the first lap.

Roczen blew out his shock and went for a ride. Wow. Don't see failures like that often. Last one I can recall was Dungey trying the air shock and it failed at the gate 10 ish years ago.

FB_IMG_1713716904095.jpg

@KenRoczen94 announced he will be getting MRI’s on Monday from his crash in the Main Event. 🗣️

“We are doing some investigation as my shock body only had about 3h on it and we have never seen it malfunction like that. It wasn’t a seal or anything.
The bottom cap/ housing or what ever you want to call it completely exploded.
What a bummer. It was shaping up to be a good battle.
But once again you can’t take a ol German oak out just like that 🦾 we’ll be back. I just don’t know when yet lol”

I need to dig and see if I can find the replay of the 250 crash, I would swear one of them got their neck driven over with a back tire

Seeing Roczen's ride over the whoops in slow mo really drives home how crazy good these guys are at riding. Dude had 0 shock damping in either direction and still managed to get through 70% of a supercross whoop section running full tilt, almost saving it like twice in the process before the final buck. Dude is a beast:eek:

as a kid in the 80's, just getting your bike to make the moto was a factor
now a mechanical, or even a flat tire is about unheard of

?stp=dst-jpg_s150x150&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.jpg

kenroczen94

Alright, after further evaluation it looks like I will be out for a little bit.
It turns out I broke my tib plateau , my foot and my toe.
No surgery is required as of right now but we are still gathering some information and further evaluation.

That’s really all I have for now. Bye bye SX24
you were pretty cool!
My fans and partners, you guys make it super fun and it’s a joy coming to the races and get that support you guys give us. 🤘🏽​

?stp=dst-jpg_s150x150&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.jpg

kenroczen94

Alright, after further evaluation it looks like I will be out for a little bit.​

It turns out I broke my tib plateau , my foot and my toe.​

No surgery is required as of right now but we are still gathering some information and further evaluation.​

That’s really all I have for now. Bye bye SX24​

you were pretty cool!​

My fans and partners, you guys make it super fun and it’s a joy coming to the races and get that support you guys give us. 🤘🏽​

That sucks

Top Back Refresh