What's new

2024 Supercross/motocross thread

Gots_a_sol

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Bunker Hill, WV
Looks like a good year coming together.

Tomac is back after Achilles injury that cost him the #1 plate.
Sexton went to KTM after winning that #1 on Honda.
Lawrence Bros are both on 450s now.
Webb back to Yamaha.
Roczen's Suzuki has bold new graphics :laughing:
Anderson/Cianciarulo have a brand new Kawi to ride.

Last edited:
Local commercials are saying the championship race is here in the bay area. I stopped going cause to many flat billers trying to pick fights.

the kid worked me hard to run down and catch A1 and then run to Disney
I am kind of regretting passing it up

Looks like a good year coming together.

Tomac is back after Achilles injury that cost him the #1 plate.
Sexton went to KTM after winning that #1 on Honda.
Lawrence Bros are both on 450s now.
Webb back to Yamaha.
Roczen's Suzuki has bold new graphics :laughing:
Anderson/Cianciarulo have a brand new Kawi to ride.

Hunter on a 450 just gave the 250 title to Deegan.

I think Tomac will come out swinging, so will Kenny and Jett will have his hands full. Sexton will keep making stupid mistakes until he can win a few races in a row and get his head right. And if he keeps making dumb mistakes on a new bike, that's really going to fuck with his head.

I've always liked Tomac but when he's off, he is off.

Agreed. But I think when he knows he's off, he doesn't push it just to push it, he plays is safe. Kinda smart, buy I always expect him to win every race.

Is it watchable without cable?

Last time I had cable Dungey was dominating and Villipoto was hurting himself every race he didn't win. :laughing:

Lawrence bros will win a lot, probably Anderson too, the Suzuki isn't as bad as most people think, and Tomac is a hit or miss.

Is it watchable without cable?

Last time I had cable Dungey was dominating and Villipoto was hurting himself every race he didn't win. :laughing:
Sure you were not looking at Stewart?
If he wasn't winning he looked like a soccer player on the ground being a girl about it

Nbc posts the highlights on their YouTube channel. Can usually find the full races unofficially posted within a few hours there also.

Peacock is only a couple bucks a month and had all of the sx/mx season last year.

I followed for many seasons picking it up on you tube
you just have to look for the individual motos, pretty easy to get the race day all lined up

Ohh forgot, new manufacturers entering this year.

Beta in 450 with Benny Bloss and Colt Nichols on board.

Triumph has their 250F with Joey Savatgy, Jalek Swoll, and Evan Ferry

Last edited:
Ohh forgot, new manufacturers entering this year.

Beta in 450 with Benny Bloss and Colt Nichols on board.

Triumph has their 250F with Joey Savatgy, Jalek Swoll, and Evan Ferry

Are they all rebranded ktm/husky/gas gas?

Are they all rebranded ktm/husky/gas gas?

Beta is 100% their own brand.

Triumph appears to have built all their own stuff also but I honestly hadn't really looked hard at it.

1703957330646.png

1703957297019.png

Rocky mountain fantasy sx is up. Chance to win free shit and apparently this year you can earn RM cash also.

Rocky mountain fantasy sx is up. Chance to win free shit and apparently this year you can earn RM cash also.

I openly make fun of those with gambling problems
this isn't fair

I've always done terrible at this but hard to vote against Jett. Gambling on his brother though

So many good riders this year, tough to choose.

Edit, couldn't do it, swapped Hunter for Anderson. Hopefully things go better this year than last for him

Screenshot_20240106-193325.png

Last edited:
What’s with the yellow numbers?

So good to see the Lawrence brothers get a dose of real racing. I dislike Webb considerably, it smiled when he passed JL, that smile lingered from watching Kenny run away with the first heat…

Let's be honest, JL perfect MX season had a completely depleted field. He is fast but no way in hell he has a perfect SX season with 15-17 riders that could win any given night.

Top Back Refresh