What's new

2023 King of the Hammers - Irate Members to watch

Team Hadsall Built will be racing again this year,
Both cars in 4600 EMC Friday's race

My brother (Chad Hadsall) is in 4657 Blue Samurai, I (Anthony Hadsall) am in 4652 Red Samurai.
Not sure where camp will be this year but if you see us around stop by say what up!

IMG_2190.jpg
20230210_142727.jpg
Heres a couple pics you may want. Hope you guys did well.
20230210_113201.jpg

Had a good time and glad I could help out even if just a little bit.

I enjoyed working with your brother for the few minutes I did. It seems like we have similar skills and ways of doing stuff.... but he is 10x more efficient because he doesnt need to think about it.
I had to pull the driveline for your dads car out of his hands to hold it for him while he worked on changing the ujoint. He was struggling to to hold it between his knees and beat on it with the hammer. He looked like he wanted to knock me out at first till I spun it around and held it down on the vice... then realized we were on the same page and we got it dialed in 1/2 the time.

Your dad seemed like a grumpy old asshole that Id get along good with when I get him to crack.... maybe next time. The only time he opened his mouth was to tell me I was wrong about something, lol. No problem there, like I said Ill get him to talk next time.

Your lucky to have mike working with you guys. Smart guy who knows how to make the correct calls at the right times with only your team in mind.

:1Sinner: was/is a great guy also and was cool to have the company of another outsider to the group.
Just now seeing this for the first time. Kevin Didn’t say anything about you pissing him off. Mike and Kev both said you jumped right in and helped without being told or asked to do so.

Dad can definitely come off as an asshole. He’s a man of very few words even with people who’ve known him for a long time. He’s always in race mode leading up to the race. Gears turning thinking about what else he could possibly be doing to give us better odds.

Just now seeing this for the first time. Kevin Didn’t say anything about you pissing him off. Mike and Kev both said you jumped right in and helped without being told or asked to do so.

Dad can definitely come off as an asshole. He’s a man of very few words even with people who’ve known him for a long time. He’s always in race mode leading up to the race. Gears turning thinking about what else he could possibly be doing to give us better odds.
I dont think kevin actually got pissed, just had a wtf moment as he was in go mode and I briefly interrupted that. Good times.

I put this in the KOH Recap thread but thought I'd put it here as well; if you were a team that did either the Qualifying and/or the start, let me know your car # as I most likely got some photos of you all. I'll put them by team # in a gallery here on the site. I know I got shots of teams:
#4652 & 4657

I put this in the KOH Recap thread but thought I'd put it here as well; if you were a team that did either the Qualifying and/or the start, let me know your car # as I most likely got some photos of you all. I'll put them by team # in a gallery here on the site. I know I got shots of teams:
#4652 & 4657
4580? 2nd to last car in Power Hour on EMC qualifying.

#4652 & 4657

Anything on 4406? We were the last car before power hour started for the 4400 cars. Thanks

4810 Here. Called it quits on RM95, lost a brake line and temporally patched it. We wouldn't have made time, so decided to take it easy back to hammertown. I think we did pretty good, made great time in the desert and first half of rock lap. Both myself and co driver have never stepped foot in Johnson valley, and we didnt get to prerun once. So going in blind I'm okay with how we did. Not a single flat or broken part (besides brake line).

Attachments

• IMG_4827.jpg
    IMG_4827.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4784.jpg
    IMG_4784.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 21
4810 Here. Called it quits on RM95, lost a brake line and temporally patched it. We wouldn't have made time, so decided to take it easy back to hammertown. I think we did pretty good, made great time in the desert and first half of rock lap. Both myself and co driver have never stepped foot in Johnson valley, and we didnt get to prerun once. So going in blind I'm okay with how we did. Not a single flat or broken part (besides brake line).
thought that rig looked familiar. I was able to get some pics, here's the gallery:
Team #4810

Sounds like jumping into the deep end with both feet first!

Top Back Refresh