What's new

2023 Dead Pool

Investigative reporter for ABC, Arnold Diaz who did "Shame on You" gigs. He retired in 2022 after 50 years in journalism~ 74

i bet someone cleaned up before ems got there

how do you drown in a hot tub with no alcohol or drugs..??

i don't doubt the story since its TMZ

Friend of mine said "no drugs found on scene" means he took them elsewhere or someone cleaned up before the call was made.

i bet someone cleaned up before ems got there

how do you drown in a hot tub with no alcohol or drugs..??

i don't doubt the story since its TMZ
He was a disaster from years of booze and opiates. Lotta surgeries to fix internal damage and 15 stints in rehab. He wrecked his body

He was a disaster from years of booze and opiates. Lotta surgeries to fix internal damage and 15 stints in rehab. He wrecked his body

Yep. Drugs and alcohol were definitely a factor if you know anything about Matthew Perry.

Yep. Drugs and alcohol were definitely a factor if you know anything about Matthew Perry.
He was on Maher last year. Man he had some good perspective, was cool to see him like that instead of his douche characters. Recommend watching if you want to get the guy.

Just had a flashback of my hottest girl from the eraly 2000s when i lived in AZ. She loved friends and the movie the whole nine yards. She was so hot and such a good lay. Thanks Perry, good times :beer:

Edit: found a clip, he has much more to say.

Last edited:

I used to love friends in College and would watch reruns all the time. Took a break and started watching old Sienfeld reruns. Tried to go back and watch Friends again and it's was complete crap show. Can't stand it and never knew why I ever liked it.

RIP Matt, he had a big struggle

Maybe he didn't have drugs or alcohol in him, he might have just passed out or had a heart attack if he was really in that bad of condition.

Never knew he had a drug problem, but my first instinct was hey Ron got him.

If true wonder how that changes the world stage if true.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh