What's new

2023 Dead Pool

Cale Yarborough, fierce competitor and three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion, dies at age 84​

Vaya Con Dios
414925418_10229252021257814_6922569924927499774_n.jpg

September 24, 2023
I don't know how we missed this one. Victor Belenko, the USSR pilot that stole a Mig-25 and landed it in Japan immediately declaring political asylum. The CIA and USAF got access to the plane, took it apart piece-by-piece to see what made it tick and go so damn fast. Japan, packed up all the parts and sent it back to the USSR, along with a crating bill for $40,000, and the Russians replied with a $10,000 bill for "missing parts". :laughing: Neither invoice was ever paid.

Became a great American. :usa:

The death of Friends star Matthew Perry has been ruled an accident from the “acute effects of ketamine”, the County of Los Angeles Department of Medical Examiner confirmed.

Ketamine was used to treat his anxiety and depression.

Local San Diego doctor pleaded guilty today to charges of selling the ketamine to the drug dealer who then sold that ketamine to Perry. He's looking at 10yrs.

I had a shot of Ketamine when they were debrading my burn last year, WOW! I told the Dr they were keeping the good stuff , I think not sure I could hear myself babbling

I had a shot of Ketamine when they were debrading my burn last year, WOW! I told the Dr they were keeping the good stuff , I think not sure I could hear myself babbling
IDK about that but morphine was a hell of a ride when I had surgery years ago, not looking to do that again. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh