What's new

2023 Dead Pool

Hot dog peddler Nicholas Gray who founded "Gray's Papaya" passed away at 86-

Radio station I was just listening to said ‘Swiss singer Tina turner’ so I just looked into that and she denounced her US citizenship and was some Buddhist whack job
Just my opinion but

I believe she lived in Switzerland since sometime in the 80’s. Her husband is European and there were / still are tax advantages to being domiciled in Switzerland if you are a high income earner. If you are lucky enough that they will have you.

For many years, and still most likely the Swiss passport has ranked as the most desirable to hold. Yup. Even better than the US passport.

But I would bet the reason she renounced her US citizenship was because until only a few years ago as a US citizen you could NOT hold a dual citizenship. So if she had lived in Switzerland long enough to qualify to become a citizen I have not problem if she was forced to relinquish her US citizenship.

You do realize that as a US citizen you have to pay tax to the IRS regardless of where you are domiciled, as a Swiss citizen (and most other countries I know) you only pay tax IF you are domiciled there 365/2 + 1 day.

RIP hot lady with the fantastic voice

Guitarist Sheldon Reynolds who played for Earth, Wind & Fire, The Commodores & Sun~ 63

George Michael Todd; Fleet Force Hospital Corpsman Second Class, U S. Navy :usa:

He put out a rapping album, 'Combat Medicine' & "Not Alone" is popular~ 38

Italian House Party DJ of WICC (Sunday radio show), John LaBarca~ 76

Bodybuilder (won several championships) & Fitness model Mike Quinn~ 61

Im thinking this is Bam Margera's last year.
Bam's been having a death wish wanting to smoke crack until he dies or unless he sees his son, Phoenix (whichever comes first).

TMZ has a video of his latest outburst/psychosomatic illness... haven't seen it yet-

Bam's been having a death wish wanting to smoke crack until he dies or unless he sees his son, Phoenix (whichever comes first).

TMZ has a video of his latest outburst/psychosomatic illness... haven't seen it yet-
Yeah, hes been having a year thats for sure.

Actor Barry Newman... Star of the film "The Vanishing Point" & attorney Petrocelli~ 92

Top Back Refresh