Aggie06

I ain't the one to blame.
Member Number
Loc
Balls Deep South Texas
Been doing some fishing.

10AD1945-6D4B-4994-AEA4-D125E81DFF1B.jpeg

Reactions: IGT
Still wild around here. This makes 16 here at the house. We haven't put any effort into them the last couple years and it's apparent. Had a pair show up after the chickens were out this morning. Caught the male but his mate got a couple birds. The mule evidently took one away from her and I showed up before she made off with the second one. Just couldn't get a shot on her.
Edit: Just got another one this evening with the rifle while closing up.
Click image for larger version Name:	Breeze.jpg Views:	0 Size:	430.2 KB ID:	279135
Click image for larger version Name:	Breeze.jpg Views:	0 Size:	430.2 KB ID:	279135

Last edited:
Son and I filled one of my late season cow tags yesterday. 240yrd shot, she didn't take a step, 7mag did its job.
He's 8. It was his first time there for the kill, gutting, etc. He was a trooper even at 2*, didn't complain one word.

Great job

Your freezer be looking good now

had a great trip to Oklahoma for hog hunting.
the lodge was great, food great and hunting was great.
the group in total took 17 hogs.
we gad 6 hunters.
i took 4.
had a chance chance at a 300 lb bore.
my shot did not put him down. searched, no blood.
was shooting 7.62x39 hp tulammo. think i hit his fat plate. switched to 3006 after that.
20210207_184322.jpg
24176.jpeg

20210210_091957.jpg

we gad 6 hunters.
i took 4.
was shooting 7.62x39 hp tulammo. think i hit his fat plate. switched to 3006 after that.

Nice! You keep any of the meat?

Made use of an out of state license from chasing bambi this past season and kicked the season off with a Mississippi public land bird. They were mostly tight lipped this weekend. This guy came in silent and putted a time or two. Overall, a great 4 days of turkey hunting. Got a 2 week head start on the TN season

photo53854.jpg

we gad 6 hunters.
i took 4.

Looked like a good time. Care to post up the hunt/lodge info? Me and a buddy are looking to do a trip this year.

Looked like a good time. Care to post up the hunt/lodge info? Me and a buddy are looking to do a trip this year.

place is called white horse white tailes 717 821 5866 just outside of McAlester Oklahoma
guy name is ralph. call him
does not have website. got fakebook page i am told.

The company that did the migration from the last platform is working on a fix with the pictures. We appreciate your patience.

Top Back Refresh