What's new

2020 F250 gooseneck

OEM or B&M?
I would say depends on the end result.
Just need a ball? OEM might be simplest.
Need a 5th wheel too B&W companion is pretty slick but now all the anderson style hitches are out maybe a ball is all thats required.

I would say depends on the end result.
Just need a ball? OEM might be simplest.
Need a 5th wheel too B&W companion is pretty slick but now all the anderson style hitches are out maybe a ball is all thats required.

never heard of anderson style, will havw to look that up

OEM on the '16 and '21. Honestly was the #1 option I was not willing to give up... didn't want to be drilling the bed of a new truck.

never heard of anderson style, will havw to look that up

1681958300064.png

yeah google showed that, but I havent the slightest clue how it works. Whats to stop that contraption from rotating around? Wont it damage the bed floor? No need to answer, Ill google it later..

Ordered the OEM.

Should have gotten it two years ago when they were selling for 350, this one set me back 800 bucks, but at least the out if state dealer didnt charge me tax.

So am I looking at this right, I need to drop another 600 in the ball and chain attachments? :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_20230422_124037185_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230422_124037185_HDR.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
Ordered the OEM.

Should have gotten it two years ago when they were selling for 350, this one set me back 800 bucks, but at least the out if state dealer didnt charge me tax.

So am I looking at this right, I need to drop another 600 in the ball and chain attachments? :eek:

$800 2023 dollars IS $350 2 years ago

Top Back Refresh