What's new

LA 2020 46' Dune Sport Fifth Wheel Toy Hauler RV

ridered3

Low Talent Wheelin
Member Number
Loc
Rockvale, TN
Posting for a riding buddy. Had some major life changes so ready to downsize. I’ve spent many a night around this trailer and family. This was their DREAM setup and painstakingly researched and picked option to build exactly what they wanted. Skip the waiting line at Dune Sport (which as you can see is top notch) and make a trip to Louisiana to rehome this setup. If you have any questions or want more info, let me know and I'll get you in contact with them.

Here is your chance to own a one off, custom 46ft Dune Sport that was designed for comfort with the ability to haul all of your big toys!

This rig will haul a two seater SxS along with a 120 inch wheelbase buggy on 43,s ( 24ft Garage ) .

This custom toy hauler has two slides, two queen beds, fold out bed, large bathroom, custom kitchen with a double door refrigerator, microwave, tons of cabinets space etc. This was custom spec’d by us and took about a year to build Start to Finish.

This toy hauler also come with pretty much every single option Dune Sport offers and some of the notable ones are, triple 7k axles, 7k rated ramp door, 105 wide box with a 102 wide rear door ( will fit full size buggy on tons) , 7000w Onan Generator, 30 Gallon tank for generator and a 40 gallon fuel tank for the toys, 400 watts of solar with controller, 2000 w inverter, 3 ac,s , Bigfoot hydraulic levelers, Gen-Y hitch and pin box ( 2k option ) Double auto 16ft awnings, and many other options I have not listed.

This trailer has been stored under cover since new and it is ready to go. The trailer is easily pulled with a F-350 dually. This trailer was purchased with the plans of never selling but due to a tragedy in the family we are no longer able to use the trailer.

Detailed Specifications
  • Condition Used
  • Year 2020
  • Make Dune Sport
  • Model MAN CAVE
  • Class Toy Hauler
  • Category Fifth Wheel
  • Location Saint Rose, LA
  • Fuel Type None
  • Gross Vehicle Weight 21,000
  • Sleeping Capacity 6
  • Floor Plan No
  • Sleep Options Two Queen Beds, Fold Out Couch
  • Air Conditioners 3
  • Slide Outs 2
  • Length 46
  • Water Capacity 100
  • Leveling Jacks yes
  • Exterior Color dark grey
  • Interior Color grey
  • Price $94,999

Dune Sport 1.jpg
Dune Sport 2.jpg
Dune Sport 3.jpg
Dune Sport 4.jpg
Dune Sport 5.jpg
Dune Sport 6.jpg
Dune Sport 7.jpg
Dune Sport 8.jpg
Dune Sport 9.jpg
Dune Sport 10.jpg

I have seen this setup in person, know the seller and there is nothing nicer and better maintained out there.
If you want a toy hauler that can fit a full size rig, this is it.

Damn nice rig. If I could sell my toyhauler tomorrow I'd be buying that one. Set up like ours just bigger garage. So, here's a bump for ya.

Damn nice rig. If I could sell my toyhauler tomorrow I'd be buying that one. Set up like ours just bigger garage. So, here's a bump for ya.
Sounds like a plan there! They shopped around for a couple of years talking to various builders until a they got hooked up with Dune Sport. If you can think it, Dune Sport can do it, and do it well.

OMG, that thing is absolutely gorgeous.... 😍
That it is. Would really take the racing program over the top!

Bump. Someone out there needs a pimping trailer with great living quarters and big enough to haul all the toys.

Top Back Refresh