• 00W0W_7U8GZ9v74Tp_0jm0ew_600x450.jpg
    00W0W_7U8GZ9v74Tp_0jm0ew_600x450.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 00505_9KYaQV6oWYM_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
    00505_9KYaQV6oWYM_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 45
good question. I think 35ish gallons.

but youre not buying it for the tank :flipoff2:

Well yes I sorta would be. Lpg is actually fairly uncommon to be able to get filled near me... and I would be buying it for a family rv type thing. Im assuming 35 gallons would give it. A 250ish mile range which isnt much when you cant just pull into any gas station 24hrs a day.

Does ca require smog tests on lpg?

Well yes I sorta would be. Lpg is actually fairly uncommon to be able to get filled near me... and I would be buying it for a family rv type thing. Im assuming 35 gallons would give it. A 250ish mile range which isnt much when you cant just pull into any gas station 24hrs a day.

No smog

If you're worried about range, then either add an additional or bigger DOT tank, e.g. 100 lb DOT vertical propane tank... :beer:

Wanna go halfsies?

The engine has two AC compressors. Line that I can see is cold and condensates, but cant get AC to work. Have new fan switch, but havent figured out how to take off dash bezel to replace it. Oem mastercraft switch. Rear AC runs, but probably has a leak and needs a charge?

Its not hot where I am at, and I got burned out trying to find a tech to look at it.

Now stop tire kicking and buy it. Will trade for a fat 230gr 18k cuban 24" chain :flipoff2:

Bump

No, im going to keep tire kicking till you sell it and I can quit daydreaming.

Do you have it insured privately? As what and whats it cost?

Bump

No, im going to keep tire kicking till you sell it and I can quit daydreaming.

Do you have it insured privately? As what and whats it cost?

bring me 9k and its yours. Im kicking idea of converting it to 4x4 and into an RV

Never had it insured. Required commercial, fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh