What's new

ID 2006 Jeep LJ 39,120 miles $17,000 SOLD

SanDiegoCJ

Non-Lemming
Member Number
Loc
Filer, Id.
Located in Filer, Idaho.

2006 Jeep LJ. 4.0L I-6, 6sp manual, 3.8 Atlas II T-Case, aftermarket D44 front/D60 rear axles, 4.88:1 gears, chrome shafts, Detroit lockers. Front axle has manual hub conversion. 4" Currie suspension lift, 1' body and motor mount lift. Flat skid under T-Case. Currie anti-rock on front. Metal Cloak fenders front and rear with rocker guards. Electric air compressor to air up the tires. Warn winch with synthetic rope. Tire carrier and drop down tailgate conversion. Storage box and gear shelf in rear. This Jeep spent almost it's entire life in southern California, so there's no rust. Works real well off-road and will drive down the road at 70mph. If you're looking for a "show Jeep" this ain't it, it was built to be used. Terms of sale, cash or we go to your bank and they issue me a cashiers check in my presence.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 108
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 116
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 115
If the deal falls through, you should post it on one of the Facebook LJ groups. It will go quick.

Let me know if the deal falls through, please.

Will do. BTW, I also have a 1964 CJ5 project that I'm interested in selling. None running, but almost all parts to get it there. Not stock.
Yeah, that would be out of my wheel house.

I am getting out of projects.

Damn, I would have bought it.

that was a fucking steal Gary. Whatcha driving now?

Damn, I would have bought it.

that was a fucking steal Gary. Whatcha driving now?
Driving my 2021 Toyota Camry. The wife's back is all hosed up so she can't off road and I don't find it enjoyable to go without her.
Thankfully riding in a regular car is okay for her. We've already done some road trips.

Driving my 2021 Toyota Camry. The wife's back is all hosed up so she can't off road and I don't find it enjoyable to go without her.
Thankfully riding in a regular car is okay for her. We've already done some road trips.

So no more wheeling for you? Thats a bummer.

Sorry for that, guess time marches on. Sounds like you can still get out into the world and enjoy it.

Yeah, getting old sux. :frown: When I did go out it took longer to recover from the pounding. I can still drive a car all day long though.
Made a trip all the way down to SoCal a few months ago to see our first granddaughter, 13 hours straight through.

BTW, we still do have the wife's 2023 Taco that's 4x4 so we're not stuck to strictly pavement. We can still go down dirt roads like City of Rocks
and we want to go see the Golden Spike Monument.

Last edited:
Sounds like he's improvising, adapting and overcoming. Guess if we live long enough we're all going to have to deal with things like this. The important thing is that you still get out and do stuff.
This. I refuse to sit in a chair all day and waste away. We're planning on going to the AutoRama in SLC in April.

Top Back Refresh