What's new

TN 1994 Ranger Truggy - Tons, Doubler, 43" Stickies

ridered3

Low Talent Wheelin
Member Number
Loc
Rockvale, TN
Posting for a riding buddy. He’s ready for something different, so selling various toys/trailers etc.

Looking to sell my crawler. Just had a trip all the way to KOH and it did great out there! Moving on to something different now. READY TO RIDE.

Specs:
-1994 Ranger
-4.0L v6
-Rear mounted radiator
-M/T trans
-Doubler 1350/1354 transfer case (around 6:1 crawl ratio)
-79 D60 front chromo shafts and XCaliber joints, Reid inner and outer knuckles, high steer, full hydro 4:10 gears, ARB locker
-D60 Rear 35 spline Yukon axles, 4:10 gears, spool.
-16" coil over shocks all around with reservoirs, 4 link front and rear
-43" Sticky Mickies
-Superwinch 9500 High speed (newer)

This rig has been great and has done almost every trail at Adventure Offroad Park in Tennessee, tons of trails at Harlan, Hawk Pride, and many of the other parks throughout the Southeast.

The engine runs strong but has a slight rattle at RPM, it's been this way for 3 years!

The doubler is a custom unit that I modified to not have any shift forks other than the front doubler. So in order to break, it has to kill a shaft or chain. I just replaced it from my trip to KOH so will be a fresh unit. The one that went out had been in there for a year of wheeling every month.

This is a great going rig that has been around for a while and it shows in the tubing that’s dented. Will come with all the spares I have. I’m sure I’m forgetting stuff but this is the basics.

I am looking for $10,500 (pretty firm there for now). Located in middle Tennessee (37149)

You can text him at 937-Nine Three Five-8144 with any questions!

Roxy 1.jpeg
Roxy 2.jpeg
Roxy 3.jpeg
Roxy 4.jpeg
Roxy 5.jpeg
Roxy 6.jpeg
Roxy 7.jpeg
Roxy 8.jpeg

Top Back Refresh