What's new

18 & 20 volt yard tools?

nope every yard to is gas powered.. I prefer it that way 😀😆

IMG_20200531_131004_866.jpg

nope every yard to is gas powered.. I prefer it that way

I’ll never stop rolling coal with my mower.....
Click image for larger version  Name:	7814E6BD-643F-43FD-9088-94B5C80C9507.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	235.7 KB ID:	44337

Ok maybe just a little when starting on a cold day :laughing:

but I think the rest of this will be going to batt power for ease of use

My mom picked up a Makita weed whacker. She likes it. Seems to work fine and I don't have to do as much. She was fine with the gas one's, but someone else had to start it every time. Thinking about buying her a Makita chainsaw for her birthday. She keeps wanting me to teach her how to use one but I don't feel comfortable teaching her to use on she can't even start.

I have a mess of yellow batteries and been fighting a gas weed eater coming out of winter storage. Bought the 20v Dewalt and have been very happy with it.

Shit, got home from work yesterday and my wife was using the dang thing. Said it took a second to figure out how to start it (put a battery in) but she was trimming away when I was drinking a beer.

Yeah there is something for pushing a switch and the thing goes to work. Not having to treat gas for winter or cleaning carbs out is a pretty nice plus. I do like my 2 stroke weedwacker but cleaning the carbs is a pain. Also don't have to worry about doing all the trimming in one shot cause the thing is finally running.

I have the M18 string trimmer and hedge trimmer. LOVE them both. So easy to just grab and go. Battery life is way more than I need. Set them down, they don't vibrate away. Quiet smooth powerful. I would 100% buy again.

Last edited:
Nice! Whats the deck size on that bad boy?

60”, picture is oddly skewed for some reason

I picked up a heavily used AeraVator for it. It’s gonna get some tlc this summer so I can go all in on the yard this fall

How's the power on the DeWalt weed eater, blower, mower etc... Vs the Stihl kombi 130? Or the electric Kombi powerhead? I've got DeWalt tools already and the Kombi 130 with some tools. Was thinking about going to electric for ease of use

Top Back Refresh