What's new

15" military style double beadlocks

JNHEscher

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Dogwood, MO.
Anything out there? I'd prefer steel.

I've pestered Todd at TWF a few times about some 15" double, though I know there there is little to no market for that size.

On my Subaru build, I'm sure some here have seen that it's on 31's and running Bassett steel wheels. Don't worry - I got the DOT legal wheels :flipoff2:

I had purchase some 3/16" thick weld-on beadlocks from TMI a few years ago and the quality was trash. I would love to run beadlocks with the PVC.

And yes, I can make doubles fit. Bolt pattern is 5x100. I can't remember the hub pilot diameter, but it's small and I can make it smaller lol

Can I ask why? I've ran less than 2 psi, maybe even 0.5? In my sxs 32s on single beadlocks with no issue.

Are blowing inner beads?

Can I ask why? I've ran less than 2 psi, maybe even 0.5? In my sxs 32s on single beadlocks with no issue.

Are blowing inner beads?
More peace of mind, really. I did spot another brand of weld-ons in 3/16" the other night. Might look for those again. Either that I draw up some of my own to have laser cut.

I don't plan to play nice with my car, hence the steel preference. I'll think on this some more.

More peace of mind, really. I did spot another brand of weld-ons in 3/16" the other night. Might look for those again. Either that I draw up some of my own to have laser cut.

I don't plan to play nice with my car, hence the steel preference. I'll think on this some more.

I like these for light wieght rigs.

I put a set on some stock Sami wheels around 4 years ago and they've been pretty damn good for the money.

I like these for light wieght rigs.

I put a set on some stock Sami wheels around 4 years ago and they've been pretty damn good for the money.
I've seen those on Speedway. Never tried 'em. Just might give it a go.

Want a measurement?

It's gotta be smaller than the ID of. 14" wheel

Edit: my speedway rings are 13 1/16" ID and the 14" trailer wheel I had is 13 5/8"
I'll see about checking my clearances tomorrow or Thursday. Front and rear rotors are 11.5ish". Calipers might be real close.

Appreciate the specs. Sure makes eyeballing easier :beer:

I can drift through a decently potholed corner with ~2psi (not knowing I had 2psi in there is why I wound up drifting that corner) on the outside rear and not lose the bead.

What you are asking for is totally unnecessary.

But if you're hellbent on wasting time and money then the speedway rings on steelies are probably your best value for money.

Maybe if your brakes are tiny. Will 13" wheels fit?
No.

14s won't fit either because they barely fit on the 1st gen and his garbage runs a larger caliper.

But the interference is between the drop center and the caliper so he might be fine as long as the ring isn't too much smaller than the drop center on his 15" rim.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh