What's new

WHAT USES FOR TURKEY FRYER

My use for one today:
CornInAPot.jpg

Aaron Z

Wow; frying something for an hour...!:eek::laughing:
Ya that’s a bit much, been doing turkeys for 20yrs in the fryer and have found 13lbs is the perfect size, cut the wings off and it’s closer to 12, 350-375f for 3mins a pound say a couple minutes for recovery after the dunk, so 40mins total.

Ya that’s a bit much, been doing turkeys for 20yrs in the fryer and have found 13lbs is the perfect size, cut the wings off and it’s closer to 12, 350-375f for 3mins a pound say a couple minutes for recovery after the dunk, so 40mins total.
Awesome; excellent tech indeed for this nOOB!:smokin::laughing::homer:

Does the end result tastes as good as legend has it?🤔😎

Awesome; excellent tech indeed for this nOOB!:smokin::laughing::homer:

Does the end result tastes as good as legend has it?🤔😎
It’ll be what you put in, I tend to git fresh turkey from a local Hutterite colony and it never disappoint. Wash it, Cut the wings off, can inject I usually just do a bit of herbed butter, get it dry use a towel and let sit out fer a spell to air dry. I prefer canola oil cuz it’s local, cheaper and is more or less flavorless.

I've been doing several Turkeys a year for probably 15 years now. However I've done chickens, pork shoulders, clams, crabs, corn, hot dogs, brats and use it to heat inner C-hubs building axles.

I like to use franks buffalo sauce, butter, harlic powder, old bay and Worcestershire mixed up and inject it.

I've been doing several Turkeys a year for probably 15 years now. However I've done chickens, pork shoulders, clams, crabs, corn, hot dogs, brats and use it to heat inner C-hubs building axles.

I like to use franks buffalo sauce, butter, harlic powder, old bay and Worcestershire mixed up and inject it.
"As soon as I finish frying this here turkey, I'm going to heat the inner-C hubs...":lmao::grinpimp::beer:

You can make beer. An extract kit with a grain bag addition would be the simplest.....

Top Back Refresh