What's new

SXII Stickies.....

ok noted.... do not comp cut....
Definitely not..I was gonna split each lug but they’re so ridiculously playable I just knew it would be a mistake. I‘ll say they’re the most flexible tread I’ve ever laid hands on , they make my set of reds feel like thornbirds.

Definitely not..I was gonna split each lug but they’re so ridiculously playable I just knew it would be a mistake. I‘ll say they’re the most flexible tread I’ve ever laid hands on , they make my set of reds feel like thornbirds.
yeah mine look like they have 3 years of wheeling on them and i have only wheeled 5 days on them.

yeah mine look like they have 3 years of wheeling on them and i have only wheeled 5 days on them.

Sooo i get that they wear fast....which doees kinda suck. But are they sticky....like compared to reds, or 43" tsl stickies, etc

Sooo i get that they wear fast....which doees kinda suck. But are they sticky....like compared to reds, or 43" tsl stickies, etc
They chunk like crazy but stick pretty good for my style of wheeling..with that being said they’re not close to reds grip wise. If I paid the suggested out the door price for these I would be less than pleased.

Post on the interco buy sell trade group. Apparently the 40s are messed up. They are giving refunds for full sets on the 40s. Just have to "destroy" the tire. Buddy is trying to get his 42s taken care of. But my buddy Paul with 40s who hasn't even ran them got is getting a full refund for the 40s he bought.

Last edited:
Post on the interco buy sell trade group. Apparently the 40s are messed up. They are giving refunds for full sets on the 40s. Just have to "destroy" the tire. Buddy is trying to get his 42s taken care of. But my buddy Paul with 40s who hasn't even ran them got is getting a full refund for the 40s he bought.
Is this the group?

the stickies or dot 40 blems?
Stickies and even giving 43 dots as replacements
Screenshot_20231129_094110_Facebook.jpg

I have the 42s....but I am such a lazy fuck that I haven't even mounted them yet. Wonder if they'll warranty these. I'd be wiling to pay a reasonable upcharge to get the 43 stickies, but I'd bet supply may be the issue. I think Interco is still behind on making them.

I have the 42s....but I am such a lazy fuck that I haven't even mounted them yet. Wonder if they'll warranty these. I'd be wiling to pay a reasonable upcharge to get the 43 stickies, but I'd bet supply may be the issue. I think Interco is still behind on making them.
Same here (although I did at least mount mine :flipoff2:), I would rather have 43s anyway regardless of the chunking issues.

Same here (although I did at least mount mine :flipoff2:), I would rather have 43s anyway regardless of the chunking issues.
I love the look of the 40s guys here got....wish I'd gone that size over the 42s for my particular car, but whatever. I'd do the 43s in a heartbeat.

Make smaller holes than this

Then they should take the tires back and destroy them.
Obviously that's not plausible with the shipping costs. I dunno....IMO, Interco knows they put out a bad product. Just own it and refund the money (since shipping would kill your point)...or offer a replacement (which is going to cost even more in shipping). What's done with the tire at this point should be irrelevant; however, I'm sure that's not how Interco views it unfortunately and people plugging the tires in question to be able to use them will likely ruin the option of getting a refund/replacement. It is what it is, but posting up what you're doing online, IMO is unwise.

Obviously that's not plausible with the shipping costs. I dunno....IMO, Interco knows they put out a bad product. Just own it and refund the money (since shipping would kill your point)...or offer a replacement (which is going to cost even more in shipping). What's done with the tire at this point should be irrelevant; however, I'm sure that's not how Interco views it unfortunately and people plugging the tires in question to be able to use them will likely ruin the option of getting a refund/replacement. It is what it is, but posting up what you're doing online, IMO is unwise.
Did you reach out to them about your 42" tires? It is going to be a while before my rig is actually ready to run and I don't want to be stuck with tires that immediately fall apart, but I also feel weird about asking for a refund on tires that haven't been run yet.

Did you reach out to them about your 42" tires? It is going to be a while before my rig is actually ready to run and I don't want to be stuck with tires that immediately fall apart, but I also feel weird about asking for a refund on tires that haven't been run yet.
Nope. Haven't bothered since I figure they'll want me to mount them....run them...rip lugs off them....before they'll even consider warrantying them rather than just own that their Indian EDIT Thailand company made a bad batch.

So yeah, I'm in the same boat. I feel odd about that too...and I'm pretty sure the above is the way Interco would handle it. But damn, I'm really not looking forward to going to the trouble of mounting these sonsabitches only to tear them up and warranty them. That's a good half day of work for no real reason...then I gotta break 'em all back down too and do it again with new tires.

Last edited:
4wp makes you cut a large hole, like 4"x8" out of the sidewall that has the dot#

I'd have a hard time seeing interco being cool with a 1/4" hole :laughing:
What are they cutting that big of hole with? With steel belts and shit in there, I'd think even using a 4.5" angle grinder with a cut off wheel would be a nasty fucking job.

What are they cutting that big of hole with? With steel belts and shit in there, I'd think even using a 4.5" angle grinder with a cut off wheel would be a nasty fucking job.

There shouldn't be any steel belts in a sidewall, just the bead and tread.

Sawzall works pretty good on anything but the steel belts

There shouldn't be any steel belts in a sidewall, just the bead and tread.

Sawzall works pretty good on anything but the steel belts
I thought (perhaps incorrectly) that with the crisscross design of a bias ply tire like an SX that the belts would go that way as well? **EDIT**but to be fair, when I've cut SX sidewalls in the past (trail damage, not on purpose)....I don't recall ever noticing any steel belts.

Top Back Refresh