What's new

Power Wagon Crawler

Sorry for no updates but my son bought a fixer upper house and thats been my second job for the last 3 months.I hope soon that the house will be to where he can do things with his girlfreind and not need me for the bigger stuff,so then ill be back on the wagon.Thanks for all the replys I swear ill be back soon.

Sorry for no updates but my son bought a fixer upper house and thats been my second job for the last 3 months.I hope soon that the house will be to where he can do things with his girlfreind and not need me for the bigger stuff,so then ill be back on the wagon.Thanks for all the replys I swear ill be back soon.

Badass build. But family first, we all understand that!

Pics of son's girlfriend :flipoff2:

So I had a little time off from house work and got some small things done.I like to have good tunes when wheelin or just driving down the road,so had to fit a sub somewhere.Built a little console for shifter and will have my son 3d print some cup holders for the side of it.
2014F31D-EC8A-4F9E-AC94-D6E8E138BC27.jpeg
2014F31D-EC8A-4F9E-AC94-D6E8E138BC27.jpeg
75C6B276-298E-432B-89D2-6E83451EB0EB.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes im concerned about the heat from the headers and the exhaust,thats the reason I went with the stainless in this area vs the AN line.I will also heat wrap most of the exhaust,so hope that helps as well.Trying to build as low CG as possible really affects what can fit ,thats why rear rad because cab is cut 6 inches on the bottom to lower the cab which meant cutting the grill shell also.That didnt allow me what I thought was enough room for a front rad.

Why is your hydro boost and master cylinder angled down? Won’t that trap air?

Never really thought about the MC angle,again because of cutting cab down that move pedal location up till the MC was almost hitting the hood.So I had to slope it alittle to match the hood for clearance.Thinking about it as long as I bench bleed it first I dont see why it would draw air,maybe someone could let me know if im thiking right? Thanks

Never really thought about the MC angle,again because of cutting cab down that move pedal location up till the MC was almost hitting the hood.So I had to slope it alittle to match the hood for clearance.Thinking about it as long as I bench bleed it first I dont see why it would draw air,maybe someone could let me know if im thiking right? Thanks

I bet you will be fine, think about angles the MC sees while on the trail. As long as it not leaking you shouldn't suck air.

Had some time this Saturday got the front marker and head lights mounted and my son used his 3d printer and designed and printed up these cool tail light mounts.Now if I bend up a mount he will just print another.Also mounted the ps and trans coolers.The back panel has our company logo which is pro-fab erector's and our “in god we trust”that’s on the back of our work trucks.We’re Ironworkers and this is a little something to help keep us safe.There will be a poly translucent panel with some led lights behind the panel that will light up with either the parking or brake lights
5CCDB870-061B-4FA8-8C61-5115C556982C.jpeg
27F59A24-9C7D-43BC-B8EB-7B337ADCD5EE.jpeg
612FFB93-9526-4E97-85DA-F5C9CCF544F1.jpeg
612FFB93-9526-4E97-85DA-F5C9CCF544F1.jpeg
5EEFEADD-4DE3-4BD6-9218-0961F8A96E49.jpeg

Couple hours today,my son printed me up some hose separator’s so I ran the trans cooler lines and mounted some fire extinguishers.That project in the back is his vw caddy with a v12
D08B931B-98B3-4855-B517-677159494C13.jpeg
C0D83D26-7A4C-4335-9AFD-969EC16D99F5.jpeg
D7545A16-990A-4CA2-AF98-8F8561C469D5.jpeg
EF2F0537-609E-4251-B79D-A31C91AC8742.jpeg

Ok, your son is going to need to join up here. If you would be so kind to let him know.:smokin:

This!

I was half expecting it to be some riced out stance car until I watched the video. Holy crap he's got some cool stuff going on with that car and I'd really like to hear and see more on it. :smokin:
Where does one even obtain a V12 Toyota engine or a Lamborghini transmission?!?!?

Earl Jr: "and then..and then..and then..and then..and then..and then..and then..and then..and then..and then..and then.. :laughing: :flipoff2:

Awesome work, father and son. You gotta be one proud papa :beer:

Been slacking on posts but here’s where I’m at,tore down everything for final welding and sent to powder coating,assembled both axles and freshen up the motor.should be starting to reassemble next weekend
IMG_6139.jpeg
IMG_6213.jpeg
IMG_6214.jpeg

Is the rear axle and whole frame galvanized? Dang, looks fuckin good.

edit: drunk browsing ftw, lol

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh