What's new

Mostly broke rocker crawler

This dude has the accomplishment speed of the dudes I used to work construction with that smoked weed all day. They actually did a lot in a day, FWIW, so that's a compliment :laughing::beer:

Nice! :smokin:

Too bad you don't have an EFI'd flathead V8 laying around on your garage floor, that LS looks totally out of place with the antique truck theme you have going on. :laughing:

Any plans for a hood or grill or are you keeping it all tube up front?
The ls looks ridiculous in this thing but I don't have anything to replace it with. Plus it would add more time to this project of which I I'm already spending too much time.
As for the front there's no telling what I might add if it looks right. I've also been known to cut stuff off and start over.

Nice! :smokin:

Too bad you don't have an EFI'd flathead V8 laying around on your garage floor, that LS looks totally out of place with the antique truck theme you have going on. :laughing:

Any plans for a hood or grill or are you keeping it all tube up front?
Valve cover adapters, relocated coil packs, and a brass high rise intake and it would look fiiiiiine :flipoff2:

The light bars look out of place though. :flipoff2:

I kinda like the way the LS looks in it with the factory air box on it! Give it a unique look that matches the truck! I have no doubts that you already have some brass accents planned that will tie it all together.

I love this build! keep on keeping on.

Brass plated roots supercharger, throttle bodies and a ridiculous cog drive.

Chain drive roots blower :smokin:

2316234_10207572585144994_713451611417463026_n-jpg.jpg

You swizzlenutts have me confused with someone wealthier:flipoff2:
I like your style but this one is programmed and every piece of fuel,coolant,controls,everything is here in a box. I would have to change half the truck to go old-school.
I just have to accept that I'm a poor sheep and lucky to have the parts I do.

The headlights are also off a little off in my eyes.

You swizzlenutts have me confused with someone wealthier:flipoff2:
I like your style but this one is programmed and every piece of fuel,coolant,controls,everything is here in a box. I would have to change half the truck to go old-school.
I just have to accept that I'm a poor sheep and lucky to have the parts I do.

The headlights are also off a little off in my eyes.

Do you know how easy it is to spend someone else's money? :lmao:

Storage building these days. I ran a chassis shop till I burnt out a few years ago when I took a job inspecting aircraft. Quit that shitty job and took some time to do my stuff few months ago. Probably go back to building car chassis eventually.

What kind of chassis were you building before you got burnt out, race car shit?

What kind of chassis were you building before you got burnt out, race car shit?
50's 60's sleds,lowriders,streetrods. They called it something different every ten years or so. I was well known for channeled Cadillac frames and produced control arms for bagged c10's among others.
Not sure what they call it now, I lost interest

You mean stuff like this? Not to derail your thread but I'd love to see some of your work. HUGE fan of lead sleds and Kustoms!

Attachments

• Ruby.jpg
    Ruby.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 3
Top Back Refresh