What's new

MNR 4600 class 2021 U4 Bronco build

And I took this picture just for arse_sidewards because it seems to bother him. I beat on this thing in the rocks this last KOH harder than it’s ever been beat on yet. Still hanging in there without an issue. 10/10 would recommend to a friend.
IMG_5560.jpeg
Caged and boxed frame application like yours there isn't anything wrong with that. You've committed to the chassis being a rigid member

Put that style mount in an '80s F150 and it would snap the Tcase off going into a driveway

i saw that this weekend also..... too cool
That was interesting. I know most the people in that group. They were trail wheeling and going the opposite direction of the race. Everywhere we went that day. If we were going up, they were coming down. If we going down, they were coming up. The video leaves out the part where we all had to have a powwow about how we were going to 15+ vehicles in each direction past eachother

That was interesting. I know most the people in that group. They were trail wheeling and going the opposite direction of the race. Everywhere we went that day. If we were going up, they were coming down. If we going down, they were coming up. The video leaves out the part where we all had to have a powwow about how we were going to 15+ vehicles in each direction past eachother
i thought ihe mentioned something about that or something in the dialog of the vid somewhere. it was cool to see your group out on trail prerunning for sure. one thing is for sure. it is easy to spot the red and white broncos.... :beer:

They run those sometimes on Sundays after the Line Mountain races, the start/finish area doubles as a dirt drag strip. Always funny to me to look over those machines and see a big ass engine with a tiny little front diff :laughing:

They run those sometimes on Sundays after the Line Mountain races, the start/finish area doubles as a dirt drag strip. Always funny to me to look over those machines and see a big ass engine with a tiny little front diff :laughing:
Don’t need much front diff when the front tire’s barely touch the mud. At dads highest HP it was over 2000 horse and had a LP 44 front from a 71 early bronco. Had to have a hell of a rear axle though. 40 spline mark Williams 9” was what it took to not break the rear when those paddles get a bite.

Don’t need much front diff when the front tire’s barely touch the mud. At dads highest HP it was over 2000 horse and had a LP 44 front from a 71 early bronco. Had to have a hell of a rear axle though. 40 spline mark Williams 9” was what it took to not break the rear when those paddles get a bite.
Well after all these years, I finally understand the Team Name. :lmao:

Haha and understandable. We plan to come watch the Kentucky race but not sure if spectating any of the others (Badlands or Cross Bar) will be in the cards or not.

3rd ? Congratulations 🎊
Should’ve been a first. Qualified 1st. Won the prelim. Walked away from everyone. Not sure what failed but I’m losing power to the ECM. It shut off twice, once for a couple minutes. I got lapped by the leader and fell back to 5th. Got it running again and in two laps got back on the lead lap and back in to 3rd charging hard. After the finish it won’t start. Had to tow it into the trailer dead.

Should’ve been a first. Qualified 1st. Won the prelim. Walked away from everyone. Not sure what failed but I’m losing power to the ECM. It shut off twice, once for a couple minutes. I got lapped by the leader and fell back to 5th. Got it running again and in two laps got back on the lead lap and back in to 3rd charging hard. After the finish it won’t start. Had to tow it into the trailer dead.
The good news is that it stayed dead in the end. It's always so much easier to diag that than it is to diag intermittent BS. Hopefully it's still dead after it bounces all the way home in the trailer.

Damb, good job anyways! Sounds like you’ll take top honors soon.

Not sure if this will work right but gonna try anyway. Pam Hall live stream on Facebook of it. I haven’t watched it yet.

Edit. Nope, can’t make it work. The forum software jacks up the link

That sucks, but having the car shut off twice in the race and still finishing on the podium is very impressive. Sounds like those boys had nothing for you this weekend. :smokin:

That sucks, but having the car shut off twice in the race and still finishing on the podium is very impressive. Sounds like those boys had nothing for you this weekend. :smokin:
Can you watch videos on Facebook? You should see the hole shot(s) I got on the starting lines of both the heat and the main. Little guy comes out of the hole like a sling shot.

I can with my wifes FB account. Let me see if I can find it.
It’s on the Ultra4 USA page and probably also on Pam Hall’s page. If you’re viewing it on your wife’s account, I wouldn’t start out searching for “Pam Hall”. Lol. Or do, don’t let me tell you how to run your household.

How are you doing that? I cannot figure out how to link like that. I have a better one that shows the green flag fly

Top Back Refresh