What's new

High Pinion 9" / 10" Manufacturers Thread

US Gear made their gears
Hey Austin, instead of replying on here, why not finish the orders for axles you currently have? I have a buddy who has waited 3-4 months, paid in full, and has absolutely nothing to show for it. There is a post on the rock buggies page on Facebook that you should reply to. People aren’t happy. I guess I’m lucky that only my axle shafts were fucked on my order. You need to stop taking orders getting further behind and make it right.

That's what I'm doing. Finishing what I have and moving forward. I don't need to reply on a Facebook thread. If they want to get ahold of me I'm a phone call l,text, email away.

That's what I'm doing. Finishing what I have and moving forward. I don't need to reply on a Facebook thread. If they want to get ahold of me I'm a phone call l,text, email away.
Thats pretty funny you say that. Apparently you are no longer answering any of their means of communications to you. Maybe you should call every one that has an outstanding order and give them an update. Your lack of communication is your number one problem.

When did you stop taking orders? I know for a fact a friend of mine has placed one with you very recently. Why do you feel the need you don’t have to reply in some manner weather it’s public or private?

When did you stop taking orders? I know for a fact a friend of mine has placed one with you very recently. Why do you feel the need you don’t have to reply in some manner weather it’s public or private?
He dont reply after the order is paid for. Im also on the long list of people that recently had excellent contact with him until it was paid for then ghosted. And mine was nothing more than drop ship parts. Odds are hes ghosted this place now that hes been called out just like facebook.

He dont reply after the order is paid for. Im also on the long list of people that recently had excellent contact with him until it was paid for then ghosted. And mine was nothing more than drop ship parts. Odds are hes ghosted this place now that hes been called out just like facebook.
That would suck.

Glad I saw this. I was looking at his 9" third in the classifieds too. Thanks, but no thanks to a seller like thatl

Well shit, I found this post too late… I bought his built 9” in the classified a week ago, he was super communicative up until I sent payment, then dissapeared… I guess I’ll have to report him and file a dispute with paypal. Really sucks cause I’d really like to have the parts… assuming he actually has them like he said.

Well shit, I found this post too late… I bought his built 9” in the classified a week ago, he was super communicative up until I sent payment, then dissapeared… I guess I’ll have to report him and file a dispute with paypal. Really sucks cause I’d really like to have the parts… assuming he actually has them like he said.

Austin

They always answer the phone when the possibility of taking in money. Then you are SOL....... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

They always seem to deliver for toobers though!!!!

Eeeek.
Screenshot_20240410-095907.png

Damn....apparently, I dodged a bullet too. I was planning to order at least one housing from TTR.

For anyone interested after submitting a paypal claim with Austin’s wife (I paid through her account) my parts have shipped. 12 days after Austin said they would then diassapeared, I’ll update when my package arrives.

This is the problem with influencers. Even though they are having issues dealing with this guy and even communicating with him, they still post a video and a link to the company spotlighting their crap. The proper thing to do would be to either not mention the company and just build the axles, or fully disclose to the audience they might be getting ripped off.

This is the problem with influencers. Even though they are having issues dealing with this guy and even communicating with him, they still post a video and a link to the company spotlighting their crap. The proper thing to do would be to either not mention the company and just build the axles, or fully disclose to the audience they might be getting ripped off.
I think that’s tough as there is a financial interest in leaving the video up for them. Be nice to add a disclaimer to the beginning of the video though.

Although bleepin Jeep did take down their MMW Dana 300 video.

I think that’s tough as there is a financial interest in leaving the video up for them. Be nice to add a disclaimer to the beginning of the video though.

Although bleepin Jeep did take down their MMW Dana 300 video.
They could still post their video with axles, but not give the spotlight to the person stealing people's money. Their finances won't be hurt by leaving out a company name and link. People will likely comment and ask what company the axles came from and they could either ignore those comments or respond that they withheld the name due to business issues.

If influencers don't value their audience enough to protect them from crap companies like this, the audience will eventually get burned and stop buying their "influence". Not saying that is what is going on with Holly in this situation, but all the crap with MMW and those influencers comes back to mind.

They could still post their video with axles, but not give the spotlight to the person stealing people's money. Their finances won't be hurt by leaving out a company name and link. People will likely comment and ask what company the axles came from and they could either ignore those comments or respond that they withheld the name due to business issues.

If influencers don't value their audience enough to protect them from crap companies like this, the audience will eventually get burned and stop buying their "influence". Not saying that is what is going on with Holly in this situation, but all the crap with MMW and those influencers comes back to mind.

I'd imagine they had an agreement to mention the product if he gave them a lower price or whatever. Since they did receive the axles in the video, they were most likely just holding up their end of the bargain.

Can't always be so quick to throw gas on the fire.

Will the influencers be able to cash out and pivot before the audience smartens up?

If so nothing will change.

I'd imagine they had an agreement to mention the product if he gave them a lower price or whatever. Since they did receive the axles in the video, they were most likely just holding up their end of the bargain.

Can't always be so quick to throw gas on the fire.
They most likely are upholding some sort of deal initially struck. I just like to pose the question of how far into a deal do you keep proceeding as planned if the company has gone radio silent on another set of axles already paid for, and many folks online are encountering the same issues. I see the video is a month old and I am not sure how long the timeline of the company being a ghost is, but these are things I wonder about.

I am skeptical of influencer's honesty, and I am at a point now where I question everyone and everything. I tend to avoid products that are blasted around by social media influencers rather than buy them.

I am skeptical of influencer's honesty, and I am at a point now where I question everyone and everything. I tend to avoid products that are blasted around by social media influencers rather than buy them.

TBH I hate those fawkers and don't trust them at all. Majority of them will pimp whatever they can get free or cheap regardless.

They most likely are upholding some sort of deal initially struck. I just like to pose the question of how far into a deal do you keep proceeding as planned if the company has gone radio silent on another set of axles already paid for, and many folks online are encountering the same issues. I see the video is a month old and I am not sure how long the timeline of the company being a ghost is, but these are things I wonder about.

I actually said "Awww Crap" to the GF when I saw the video posted as I was looking at pulling the trigger with TTR. I was more expecting pricing/leadtime changes with gained exposure. But it was about a week later that it blew up on Rock Buggies FB. A few days later seems to be the last communication for a lot of folks.

In the meantime, I can say Spidertrax ships a housing the next day. Busted Knuckle calls with updates the next day and ships quickly also.

I actually said "Awww Crap" to the GF when I saw the video posted as I was looking at pulling the trigger with TTR. I was more expecting pricing/leadtime changes with gained exposure. But it was about a week later that it blew up on Rock Buggies FB. A few days later seems to be the last communication for a lot of folks.

In the meantime, I can say Spidertrax ships a housing the next day. Busted Knuckle calls with updates the next day and ships quickly also.
RuffStuff gets me their fab 10” or Toyota housings in about 14 days.

That's what I mean, we don't know the time line.

100%

They will praise whatever shit they get a deal on as the best, until a better deal comes along and it's the more best. :homer:

Top Back Refresh