What's new

High Pinion 9" / 10" Manufacturers Thread

Well I got lucky, it took 4 weeks but I got my order from TTR. Hopefully others will work out as well.

Attachments

• IMG_9191.jpeg
    IMG_9191.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9192.jpeg
    IMG_9192.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
I don't know any details, but did see a FB post that said a couple months back that there were some medical issues with TTR's owner. No excuse for the lack of comms though....

I don't know any details, but did see a FB post that said a couple months back that there were some medical issues with TTR's owner. No excuse for the lack of comms though....
I don’t have a dog in the fight, I don’t even have an opinion on the matter. Here’s what I do have. Sympathy for TTR and the people who have not been made whole.

Branik are my people, and they would help someone get made whole on their end if they can. Just sharing that here because this has had a lot of eyes on it.

I don’t have a dog in the fight, I don’t even have an opinion on the matter. Here’s what I do have. Sympathy for TTR and the people who have not been made whole.

Branik are my people, and they would help someone get made whole on their end if they can. Just sharing that here because this has had a lot of eyes on it.
I don't either. I wanted to buy one of the TTR housings (maybe more depending on how it came out). At this point, I couldn't be sure I'd get my parts, so I'm staying away. I wish everyone who has an order gets it filled. Not sure how a company can come back from this sort of situation though either, TBH.

Almost certain these are my shafts. Waiting on a call back from Stan.

I havent posted anything about my order with Austin. I dont typically publicize shit.
I have no parts, multiple missed ship dates and no contact from him for 3+weeks.
I have been extremely polite, patient and optimistic. Its rough to run a small business, shit happens some times.

I filed a dispute with my CC last week. Its not a couple hundred bucks, i work side jobs to fund buggy parts i need the money or the parts.

Top Back Refresh